Marcolin Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marcolin

Corporate Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Marcolin in April 2012.

Rather easy and laid back. Asked about my passions and what I want to do in the next few years. Really important to ask questions back at the end.

Interview Questions

Different offer was better.

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Marcolin in August 2008.

Contacted by head hunter, 1st by email then by phone for initial interview, who had found profile on linked in. Company was looking for an Italian native with financial leadership background. 2nd phone interview (I was in Italy on vacation at the time) with head of HR. General interview questions: background, leadership style, accomplishments, etc. Third interview with CEO: specific questions on financial analysis & strategic development background and future plans.
    While the interview was positive and I was among the final 2 candidates, I was not chosen as they preferred someone with previous work experience in the USA, which at that point I did not have.

Interview Questions
    • How do you perceive Italian eye-wear in the USA   View Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Marcolin in July 2008.

Simple. I was scheduled a 1:1 interview wth district manager. After the hour long Q&A, i was told they would be in touch. Two days later i was called by a human resouces contact and asked for my email address so that a letter of intent could be sent to me. It clearly stated pay structure and job responsibities and needed to be signed and faxed back to home office. I accepted the position.

Interview Questions
    • What makes me the best candiadate to represent the comapany?   Answer Question
    Easy. Be firm with marcolin as they are in need of sales associates that have integrity.

Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Marcolin in September 2009.

very straight forward and complete. Good communication and moved forward at a good pace. Was asked good questions and hiring manager was very upfront and honest about the territory and job. Was open to let me do a ride along to get to know team, customers and product. No surprises.

Interview Questions

Worked for Marcolin? Contribute to the Community!