Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marcus & Millichap
- Intern (19)
- Commercial Real Estate Broker (18)
- Associate (7)
- Associate Broker (5)
- Sales Associate (5)
- Analyst (4)
- Broker (4)
- Financial Analyst/Agent Assistant (3)
- Commercial Real Estate (3)
- Sales Agent (2)
- Sales (2)
- Investment Associate (2)
- Commercial Real Estate Sales Agent (2)
- Assistant (2)
- Agent (2)
- Agent Assistant (1)
- Commercial Real Estate Intern (1)
- Social Media Manager (1)
- Client Services Coordinator (1)
- SIP (1)
- General Occupation (1)
- Junior Agent (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Finance Intern (1)
- Salesperson (1)
- Marketing Coordinator/Administrative Assistant (1)
- RE Research Analyst Intern (1)
- Investment Sales Associate (1)
- Investment Sales Agent (1)
- sales intern position (1)
I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.
Resume screening straight to in-person interview. Didn't have a phone interview. Questions only on very basic real estate knowledge and more on attitude/career goals. Had to take an excel test later but it was very basic, no real estate related formulas or anything. Skills for the job were described as easily learned and they didn't seem too fixed on any particular skill set coming in.
- Nothing difficult, just basic (biggest strength/weakness type stuff). Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Marcus & Millichap
Analyst InterviewNo Offer
I was interviewed by asian and a white lady. Interview was very short . Job seem alright.
- Why are you still sitting here we are finish with the interview Answer Question
Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Seattle, WA) in January 2012.
Found offer online and applied. Was followed up with phone call/interview with nothing further. I think I was under qualified for the position.
- Walk me through your resume Answer Question
Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap in February 2008.
Started out with a couple of phone interviews with HR and the hiring manager. About a week later was given a case study. Then came in for a second round with the a group of managers and presented my case. Next day was invited back for a final round. Was offered the position the next day and accepted.
- Nothing our of the ordinary (personality, experiences and a couple of technical questions such as valuation methods) Answer Question