Marcus & Millichap

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marcus & Millichap in May 2014.

Resume screening straight to in-person interview. Didn't have a phone interview. Questions only on very basic real estate knowledge and more on attitude/career goals. Had to take an excel test later but it was very basic, no real estate related formulas or anything. Skills for the job were described as easily learned and they didn't seem too fixed on any particular skill set coming in.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult, just basic (biggest strength/weakness type stuff).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marcus & Millichap

Analyst Interview

I was interviewed by asian and a white lady. Interview was very short . Job seem alright.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you still sitting here we are finish with the interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Marcus & Millichap in January 2012.

Found offer online and applied. Was followed up with phone call/interview with nothing further. I think I was under qualified for the position.

Analyst Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Marcus & Millichap in February 2008.

Started out with a couple of phone interviews with HR and the hiring manager. About a week later was given a case study. Then came in for a second round with the a group of managers and presented my case. Next day was invited back for a final round. Was offered the position the next day and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing our of the ordinary (personality, experiences and a couple of technical questions such as valuation methods)   Answer Question