Marcus & Millichap

Marcus & Millichap Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Marcus & Millichap

Interview Details – I was interviewed by asian and a white lady. Interview was very short . Job seem alright.

Interview Question – Why are you still sitting here we are finish with the interview   Answer Question

Seattle, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at Marcus & Millichap in January 2012.

Interview Details – Found offer online and applied. Was followed up with phone call/interview with nothing further. I think I was under qualified for the position.

Interview Question – Walk me through your resume   Answer Question

Analyst

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Marcus & Millichap in February 2008.

Interview Details – Started out with a couple of phone interviews with HR and the hiring manager. About a week later was given a case study. Then came in for a second round with the a group of managers and presented my case. Next day was invited back for a final round. Was offered the position the next day and accepted.

Interview Question – Nothing our of the ordinary (personality, experiences and a couple of technical questions such as valuation methods)   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marcus & Millichap

Worked for Marcus & Millichap? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marcus & Millichap Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Marcus & Millichap employees and interview candidates.