Marcus & Millichap Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Resume screening straight to in-person interview. Didn't have a phone interview. Questions only on very basic real estate knowledge and more on attitude/career goals. Had to take an excel test later but it was very basic, no real estate related formulas or anything. Skills for the job were described as easily learned and they didn't seem too fixed on any particular skill set coming in.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, just basic (biggest strength/weakness type stuff).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marcus & Millichap

Analyst Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by asian and a white lady. Interview was very short . Job seem alright.

Interview Questions

• Why are you still sitting here we are finish with the interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Seattle, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

Found offer online and applied. Was followed up with phone call/interview with nothing further. I think I was under qualified for the position.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap in February 2008.

Interview

Started out with a couple of phone interviews with HR and the hiring manager. About a week later was given a case study. Then came in for a second round with the a group of managers and presented my case. Next day was invited back for a final round. Was offered the position the next day and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Nothing our of the ordinary (personality, experiences and a couple of technical questions such as valuation methods)   Answer Question