Marcus & Millichap Associate Interview Questions

2.7

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Ames, IA).

Interview

Typical sales job by the District Manager, smoozing the agent, with no detail and then hit them with reality after they've moved your license over. There were details of my job that were not in the employment contract. This caused friction for the next year and half and never got resolved.

Interview Questions

• None really, except how much did you make at your highest point   1 Answer

Negotiation

Back and forth for a week.

Other Interview Reviews for Marcus & Millichap

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Very straight forward. Questions were mostly personality based.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Oakland, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Pretty easy interview process. Talked about your resume, and asked basic questions about previous work experiences. Manager had an elitist attitude, making you think you were inferior and would learn alot from him. However in reality, I found out later that I was making more than him in my previouw job. Anyway, also took a personality test. Then got a phone call that was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Either you take it or leave it. Your choice.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Austin, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

phone interview with sales manager, brought in for in person interview with senior agents and sales manager, then they make a decision on the spot on whether to bring you on board or not.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you experienced rejection and how to overcame it.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Marcus & Millichap in January 2012.

Interview

informal and frank, pleasurable

Interview Questions

• how do you know you like real estate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Marcus & Millichap in July 2009.

Interview

boring

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no real negoatiating to speak of