Marcus & Millichap Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Aug 10, 2015

2.5

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Chicago, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

The entire interview is designed to see if you are a people person. Other than that you have to take a sales test to see if you have sales traits, but other than that nothing to worry about. If you are sociable you can get the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in which you failed, and how did you overcome it.   1 Answer

Associate Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

I submitted an online resume and received a phone call from the recruiting coordinator with in a few hours. I had two separate interviews with different managing brokers and was offered the jobs following the second roughly 10 days after sending the resume.

Interview Questions

• What is your best accomplishment?   1 Answer