Marcus & Millichap Commercial Real Estate Sales Agent Interview Questions

2.0

Commercial Real Estate Sales Agent Interview

Interview

The guy who interviewed me was an absolute jerk. Started doodling while I was talking to him. Acted condescending and seemed very unprepared. Made the company seem very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for real estate sales? (was literally the only question asked. he decided he'd rather sit there and have me ask questions the entire time than prepare questions he wanted to ask me)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marcus & Millichap

Commercial Real Estate Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2010.

Interview

The most arrogant, disrespectful manager/interviewer I've encountered after 15 years experience in all facets of real estate. After a couple cursory surface questions, he indicated he didn't think the job was for me. I then asked, aren't you going to ask me a real interview question....then he responds by asking what books I've read lately. Huh? Really? I'm an avid reader btw. All in all, the interview process started and stopped at the receptionist's desk when he realized I was a minority and would not "fit" in their all white male office environment. Never felt so blatantly discriminated without even given the chance to assert my personality.

Interview Questions