Marcus & Millichap

www.marcusmillichap.com

Marcus & Millichap Commercial Real Estate Sales Agent Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Feb 18, 2014

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Commercial Real Estate Sales Agent Interview

Commercial Real Estate Sales Agent

Interviewed at Marcus & Millichap

Interview Details – The guy who interviewed me was an absolute jerk. Started doodling while I was talking to him. Acted condescending and seemed very unprepared. Made the company seem very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Why would you be a good fit for real estate sales? (was literally the only question asked. he decided he'd rather sit there and have me ask questions the entire time than prepare questions he wanted to ask me)   Answer Question

Commercial Real Estate Sales Agent Interview

Commercial Real Estate Sales Agent
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Marcus & Millichap in July 2010.

Interview Details – The most arrogant, disrespectful manager/interviewer I've encountered after 15 years experience in all facets of real estate. After a couple cursory surface questions, he indicated he didn't think the job was for me. I then asked, aren't you going to ask me a real interview question....then he responds by asking what books I've read lately. Huh? Really? I'm an avid reader btw. All in all, the interview process started and stopped at the receptionist's desk when he realized I was a minority and would not "fit" in their all white male office environment. Never felt so blatantly discriminated without even given the chance to assert my personality.

Interview Questions

Worked for Marcus & Millichap? Contribute to the Community!