Marcus & Millichap Sales Interview Questions

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Marcus & Millichap (San Diego, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Very poor, Looking for skilled people but offer no benefits, Dont consider experience nor do they communicate very well with prospective employees. Possibly a good fit for a newbee. You get what you pay for!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marcus & Millichap

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marcus & Millichap in September 2009.

Interview

I met my interviewer at a networking event at my college. He was personable, knowledgeable, engaging and presented the firm well so I was interested. I followed up after and was invited to an open house. While at the open house they firm's structure, overview and sales game plan was laid out. I followed up with a one on one interview and a couple more with others in the firm.