Marcus & Millichap

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

San Diego, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Marcus & Millichap in February 2012.

Interview Details – Very poor, Looking for skilled people but offer no benefits, Dont consider experience nor do they communicate very well with prospective employees. Possibly a good fit for a newbee. You get what you pay for!

Interview Question – Best sale?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Marcus & Millichap in September 2009.

Interview Details – I met my interviewer at a networking event at my college. He was personable, knowledgeable, engaging and presented the firm well so I was interested. I followed up after and was invited to an open house. While at the open house they firm's structure, overview and sales game plan was laid out. I followed up with a one on one interview and a couple more with others in the firm.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marcus & Millichap

Worked for Marcus & Millichap? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marcus & Millichap Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Marcus & Millichap employees and interview candidates.