Mardel Christian Bookstore

www.mardel.com

Mardel Christian Bookstore Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mardel Christian Bookstore

Department Lead Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mardel Christian Bookstore.

You will fill out an application online or in store. You will have to pass a basic math test with questions that are typical of a retail store.

You will then be called in for a first interview, usually with the assistant manager. If you are qualified, you will then have a second interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions
    They will essentially tell you how much they will pay you, but there is some give and take.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mardel Christian Bookstore in February 2012.

I went in and the manager met me with a smile. I was led into her office and we spoke about general items concerning the work there. Basically covered all of the essentials. At the end of the interview she handed me a pretty extensive math test which covered sales, percentages, and other basic math questions which I felt had been slight disingenuious since the numbers, no matter how good I worked them, seemed to work out right. Just know that you need to remember you math classes and you will possibly get a job. There were five or six other interviews lined up for the day and she told me so. She told me that I would get a call back for a second interview if I passed the first.

Interview Questions
    • Can you solve all of these math problems without a calculator and only scratch paper?   Answer Question