Mardi Gras Casino

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Shift Manager Interview

Cross Lanes, WV

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mardi Gras Casino in December 2012.

Interview Details – I was a security guard at the time I applied. That is how they usually get their supervisors, is from within the department. I filled out an application and then went through one interview. If you are seriously being considered for the position, you will have a 2nd interview. The best way to get further in the hiring process is to have established and excellent working relationship with all superiors.

Interview Question – You see a patron with a gun sitting at a slot machine, what do you do?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Charleston, WV

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mardi Gras Casino.

Interview Details – Contacted after online application. Met department manager, discussed qualifications. Offered job and salary. Accepted position.

Negotiation Details – Offered salary. no negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mardi Gras Casino? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mardi Gras Casino interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mardi Gras Casino employees and interview candidates.