Margaritaville Hospitality Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Margaritaville Hospitality

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Margaritaville Hospitality in February 2011.

Interview

Interview was very simple and basic. I went to a job fair and interviewed with the Executive Chef right after I filled out my application. He asked questions such as: tell me about yourself and what is your desired salary? I was called the very next day. They made an offer and we negotiated.

Interview Questions

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Margaritaville Hospitality in March 2009.

Interview

the interviewing process was simple. I showed up to a mass hire, had an initial on the spot interview, then was called 2 weeks later saying I had the job. The only tough part about declining the job was the amount of money servers make there in the summertime during tourist season in myrtle beach!

Interview Questions

• tell me about a problem you faced and how you overcame it.   Answer Question