Maricopa County (Arizona) Management Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona) (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Questions were provided 10 minutes in advance, this was great as it allowed me to put my thought is order and provide answers with confidence. The Manager and team were amazing and very personable. They were amazing and I would love to work there.

Interview Questions

Salary was too low

Other Interview Reviews for Maricopa County (Arizona)

Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona) in March 2010.

Interview

Applied online. Received phone call relatively soon thereafter (maybe 1 week). Scheduled 1st group panel interview. Professional interview. Basic interview questions - background and experience-related. Received callback for second interview, again panel with higher-ups. Similar questions to first interview. Once again professional, straightforward. Bit of a lag b/w interview and final decision - couple weeks. Offer was eventually made but decided to remain at current employer.

Interview Questions

• Typical background/experience-related questions. Some basic questions about software you've worked with, a few questions about instances where you've demonstrated specific skills, although these shouldn't be hard to answer as long as you've got such experience.   Answer Question

Professional development opportunities seemed limited - seemed like once you started in a particular department, there was little chance of moving into other areas/departments. As someone interested in developing a well-rounded set of experiences, this didn't appeal to me.