Maricopa Integrated Health System

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

CNA Interview

CNA

I applied online and interviewed at Maricopa Integrated Health System.

Interview Details – it took six months to recieve a call back the interview process consisted of being interviewed by the nurse manager and the respoective charge nurses that manage the units and shifts.

Interview Question – when was a time you felt overwhelmed with a patient? and how did you react?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was a matter of accepting the offer from there you have to submit a urine drug screen and immunization records

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Maricopa Integrated Health System in May 2011.

Interview Details – Must complete online application through MIHS.org website. Once application is submitted you can review status. You get the impersonal acknowledgement letter and no other feedback. Be specific and tailor your application to ensure you highlight the job specifics, i.e., if looking for x number of years of telemetry, make sure you put that in your job responsibilities section. Don't just rely on a standard resume. Customize your application process for each position you apply for. The job interview process uses standard questions like "What does team mean to you?", "What are your strengths and weaknesses?", etc. Review your medication and telemetry strip skills. When I was hired I had to do a test on the first day of orientation which was a surprise.

Interview Question – Nothing was too difficult or unexpected. The surprise was the telemetry and medication test that was part of the first day orientation process for skills training.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You are given a starting salary based on years of experience and skillsets. I didn't feel there was any room for negotiation. My starting pay was $2.00 more than the current position at Banner.

Very Easy Interview

RN Interview

RN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Maricopa Integrated Health System.

Interview Details – It was no sweat at all. I got a call from HR and she just asked a few questions about my resume... just clarification questions then we set up and interview date with the nurse manager. It was also a pretty basic interview. Questions were all specific to roles in previous jobs.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Maricopa Integrated Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maricopa Integrated Health System interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Maricopa Integrated Health System employees and interview candidates.