Maricopa Integrated Health System

Updated Jul 29, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maricopa Integrated Health System

CNA Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Maricopa Integrated Health System.

it took six months to recieve a call back the interview process consisted of being interviewed by the nurse manager and the respoective charge nurses that manage the units and shifts.

Interview Questions
    • when was a time you felt overwhelmed with a patient? and how did you react?   Answer Question
    it was a matter of accepting the offer from there you have to submit a urine drug screen and immunization records

RN Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maricopa Integrated Health System.

It was no sweat at all. I got a call from HR and she just asked a few questions about my resume... just clarification questions then we set up and interview date with the nurse manager. It was also a pretty basic interview. Questions were all specific to roles in previous jobs.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maricopa Integrated Health System in May 2011.

Must complete online application through MIHS.org website. Once application is submitted you can review status. You get the impersonal acknowledgement letter and no other feedback. Be specific and tailor your application to ensure you highlight the job specifics, i.e., if looking for x number of years of telemetry, make sure you put that in your job responsibilities section. Don't just rely on a standard resume. Customize your application process for each position you apply for. The job interview process uses standard questions like "What does team mean to you?", "What are your strengths and weaknesses?", etc. Review your medication and telemetry strip skills. When I was hired I had to do a test on the first day of orientation which was a surprise.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was too difficult or unexpected. The surprise was the telemetry and medication test that was part of the first day orientation process for skills training.   Answer Question
    You are given a starting salary based on years of experience and skillsets. I didn't feel there was any room for negotiation. My starting pay was $2.00 more than the current position at Banner.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maricopa Integrated Health System in February 2010.

I was a current employee so this process was easier. I applied to a job within my department, but I still had to interview because it was EOE. There where others who applied throughout the office since it was an internal only position, and they were also interviewed, but I knew I was going to get the job because of the knowledge and experience I had.