Marietta Memorial Hospital

Relevance Date Difficulty

RN Staff Nurse Interview

RN Staff Nurse
Marietta, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Marietta Memorial Hospital in November 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and didn't hear anything for another month. I was then offered a group/panel interview that took about 40 min and consisted of scenario questions and how I would handle those situations as well as why did I want to work there, my experience, etc. Then there was also a shadow day where I got paid to follow a nurse around on the floor to see if I would like that particular floor and if they liked me. There was also a phone interview with more standard interview questions. Had I accepted the job then they would've done a drug test and background check but I didn't make it that far. This whole process took over 2 months which was very frustrating.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – The job posting said variable shifts but the actual job was only nights and I couldn't do that due to other family/job obligations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Respiratory Care Practitioner Interview

Respiratory Care Practitioner

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Marietta Memorial Hospital in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was offered a phone interview that would assess my personality traits. They were all bizarre questions. The interviewer was cold and robotic. Afterwards I was informed that my information would be given to a manager and if they wanted to interview me in person that then they would call.. I never heard back from them by phone. I got a generic rejection email about a month later.

Interview Question – "Would you say that you're addicted to positivity"?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Marietta Memorial Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marietta Memorial Hospital interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Marietta Memorial Hospital employees and interview candidates.