Marietta Memorial Hospital

Updated Sep 20, 2014

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marietta Memorial Hospital

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Marietta Memorial Hospital in May 2014.

I filled out an online application. Within two days of receipt of my application, I received a call requesting a phone interview. The appointment for the phone interview was set for later that week. The phone interview consisted of a series of questions over a 45 minute period. Following my phone interview, I was informed that my application would be forwarded to the department heads of the units of which I was interested. Within two weeks, I had interviews with two different department heads. Within two weeks, I received a call offering me both positions.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Marietta Memorial Hospital in November 2010.

I applied online and didn't hear anything for another month. I was then offered a group/panel interview that took about 40 min and consisted of scenario questions and how I would handle those situations as well as why did I want to work there, my experience, etc. Then there was also a shadow day where I got paid to follow a nurse around on the floor to see if I would like that particular floor and if they liked me. There was also a phone interview with more standard interview questions. Had I accepted the job then they would've done a drug test and background check but I didn't make it that far. This whole process took over 2 months which was very frustrating.

Interview Questions

The job posting said variable shifts but the actual job was only nights and I couldn't do that due to other family/job obligations.

Respiratory Care Practitioner Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Marietta Memorial Hospital in September 2012.

I was offered a phone interview that would assess my personality traits. They were all bizarre questions. The interviewer was cold and robotic. Afterwards I was informed that my information would be given to a manager and if they wanted to interview me in person that then they would call.. I never heard back from them by phone. I got a generic rejection email about a month later.

Interview Questions
    • "Would you say that you're addicted to positivity"?   View Answer