Marina Maher Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Marina Maher Communications in April 2011.

Interview Details – Since this is PR, it will take awhile to interview and hear back -- it doesn't mean they don't want you, but often times it'll take a few weeks to hear any results. First, I received a phone call which consisted of just reviewing my resume and why I wanted to be a part of this industry. Second, they sent me a press release prompt and asked me to write a press release for a product and send it back within 2 hours. This was more of a creative exercise. Third, I went on a Skype call and I interviewed with multiple account teams. 3 or 4 people per account came in and asked general questions. This lasted almost three hours, but it is very basic -- sell yourself!

Interview Question – Why are you interested in PR? (public relations)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Marina Maher Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marina Maher Communications Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Marina Maher Communications employees and interview candidates.