Marina Maher Communications Intern Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marina Maher Communications

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Marina Maher Communications (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Since this is PR, it will take awhile to interview and hear back -- it doesn't mean they don't want you, but often times it'll take a few weeks to hear any results. First, I received a phone call which consisted of just reviewing my resume and why I wanted to be a part of this industry. Second, they sent me a press release prompt and asked me to write a press release for a product and send it back within 2 hours. This was more of a creative exercise. Third, I went on a Skype call and I interviewed with multiple account teams. 3 or 4 people per account came in and asked general questions. This lasted almost three hours, but it is very basic -- sell yourself!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A