Marina Maher Communications

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marina Maher Communications

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marina Maher Communications.

Interview process was a breeze. Met with HR and a few people on the team. Went really really well. Was told I was to get a writing test sent to me within a few days. Did not happen. HR dropped the ball on me. I was a referral and found out I was not hired b/c they did not want to pay my friend/referral the fee if I was hired.

Vice President Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Marina Maher Communications in January 2014.

Fast, pleasant, truthfull

Interview Questions
    • Presented with a problem to resolve on the spot   View Answer
    Was negotiable but not an easy one.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Marina Maher Communications in April 2011.

Since this is PR, it will take awhile to interview and hear back -- it doesn't mean they don't want you, but often times it'll take a few weeks to hear any results. First, I received a phone call which consisted of just reviewing my resume and why I wanted to be a part of this industry. Second, they sent me a press release prompt and asked me to write a press release for a product and send it back within 2 hours. This was more of a creative exercise. Third, I went on a Skype call and I interviewed with multiple account teams. 3 or 4 people per account came in and asked general questions. This lasted almost three hours, but it is very basic -- sell yourself!

N/A

Senior Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marina Maher Communications in October 2010.

I saw the position listed on a recruiter's website. After contacting the recruiter, I had an interview scheduled within a couple of hours. I came into the office twice. Each time that I was at the agency I met with 3-4 people. On the final day I also took a writing test at the office. From first interview to getting my offer was about 2 weeks long.

Interview Questions
    • Each person I interviewed with seemed to have a distinct style, but I recall a couple people asking about a mistake I'd made in the past and how I fixed it.   Answer Question
    I was already getting a big pay bump so I didn't negotiate.

JR, Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Marina Maher Communications in April 2009.

Nice people. Just wasnt able to connect with their clients

PR Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Marina Maher Communications in November 2009.

Positive experience. I met with two people and both were friendly and welcoming. They asked questions but were not abrasive or intimidating.