Mario Tricoci Hair Salon & Day Spa

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mario Tricoci Hair Salon & Day Spa

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orland Park, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mario Tricoci Hair Salon & Day Spa in August 2014.

I applied online and was sent an email about an hour later asking to take an additional application "quiz". I then was sent another email inviting me to go to their Paletine HQ and have a 15 min in person interview. (That should have been a red flag). That was Wednesday and I was told by the woman I interviewed with how excited she was for me and how she saw no problems as to why I couldn't be part of their team. She then told me I would receive a call within two days to speak with the salon manager and set up my schedule. I received a call later the same day inviting me to come to the salon the next week in person and sit and talk about benefits,hours, etc. I was very excited, as this sounded that I was being hired. NOPE. I went to the salon and was given a second interview. Which I wasn't upset about, but it did catch me off guard. After the 20 min interview I was told I would hear back from them by Friday at the latest, regardless of of they would hire me or not. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday came and went with no call. I called them on Monday to check the status of my application and interview and I was given a very rude answer of "well I'm still interviewing. This process takes longer than you may think". I never heard from them again. And now the job has been reposted.

Nail Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Mario Tricoci Hair Salon & Day Spa.

If you can get past the Management Team, and drive round for the interview where ever they might be that day. They make you nervous and limit you asking them about the company, and what is in it for the employee.

Interview Questions

The pay and atmosphere is BAD

Nail Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mario Tricoci Hair Salon & Day Spa in January 2014.

One interview with Dept head and then GM for location. You must perform service perfect during interview to be hired for training. then training is not even close to any other company.

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to work for MT. Why you left last job, etc..   Answer Question
    NO negotiations, just told pay is minimum until your quota is at 42% of sales and will go on commission only.

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Mario Tricoci Hair Salon & Day Spa.

Applied online. Called within a week.

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Willowbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willowbrook, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mario Tricoci Hair Salon & Day Spa in September 2008.

Application, heard back in about a week, had a phone interview then face to face interview, started a few days later. Paid training took a few weeks. Everyone was kind and friendly

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orland Park, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Mario Tricoci Hair Salon & Day Spa in January 2008.

phone call initially to set up one on one interview. interviewed by management. Pretty informal.

insufficient pay

Receptionist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Mario Tricoci Hair Salon & Day Spa in September 2009.

met with the manager, looked thru the salon, they were not set up on a computer, still on books.

not computerized

Worked for Mario Tricoci Hair Salon & Day Spa? Contribute to the Community!