Maritz Canada

Maritz Canada Interview Questions

2.3

Account Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Maritz Canada in March 2012.

Original phone interview conducted to vet through process of elimination. Make sure personality is worth the investment in training and preparation. Taken from phone interview into in-person interview, met with Department Manager who asked about my real life experiences (including University related business experiences).

Interview Questions
    • Asking me to correlate my University working experience, with my current job-experience.   View Answer
    Was not able to negotiate. Right out of University.

Graphic Designer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maritz Canada in May 2011.

Contact 1: Email - Was asked about my work history, knowledge of the company, and when would be a good time to have a phone interview.

Contact 2: Phone - Spoke to the person who would be my supervising manager (Creative Director) Was more of an assessment of my personality. Was then asked to come in for a formal interview

Contact 3 In Person - Met with Creative Director and Account Manager for the particular team I would be working with. Was asked some standard interview questions, presented my portfolio of work. Was told I would be receiving a formal offer in the coming days.

Sent Hiring Offer. No negotiation, no opportunity for it.

Interview Questions
    • If you could re-do any of your portfolio pieces, how would you improve it, and why?   View Answer
    None. It was take it or leave it.

Technical Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maritz Canada in September 2008.

I was currently employed with the company in a different department doing the same work. I was on vacation and our HR Department called me. Once I returned, I sent an updated resume, I went to the interview and they already knew they wanted me.

People are very friendly to work with and get help if required. If you reach out to other sections under the same department there is a potential to spark interest in another area and move.

When going in for the interview, dress like you want the part, as well, insure you are confident but not to confident, do not fidget, and be polite and smile.