Maritz

2.8

Project Coordinator/Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Maritz in February 2014.

Interviewed with three managers in one day. Managers all had different interviewing styles, the first was very structured. The second manager came in trying to get a feel of my personality and judged if I'd be a good fit or not. The third manager finally came in and it was very unstructured to say the least, having already been questioned for the past two and a half hours she just wanted me to explain why and what I thought of the position and asked if I had more questions for her to answer. The interview process lasted about 3.5 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Name three different adjectives that your team mates would describe you by?   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Maritz in December 2013.

Applied and received a call to set up an interview a few weeks later. Went in for the interview a week after that. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

I was offered a position closer to home.

Travel Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fenton, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fenton, MO

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Maritz.

Applied in January, phone interview about a month later with HR to see if I fit the minimum requirements, then had an in-person interview a month after that. 2 people interviewed me, very welcoming and friendly. Lasted about 20 minutes

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of when you had to work with a difficult co-worker, and how did you handle them?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maritz in May 2013.

The interview process was very organized and I appreciated that considering it was a full-time paid internship during college. The questions asked were relevant to the job and the interviewer was very respectful of time.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't too many questions out of the ordinary asked, though I was asked about some skill proficiency that I had listed on my resume. Which, to me, was a good thing because it showed they cared enough to ask and hopefully would do the same with others.   Answer Question
    They told me up front what the pay rate was so I knew what I was getting into (it was better than any I'd heard). There wasn't really any negotiation process.

SFE Facilitator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Maritz in May 2011.

I was given a mock dealer situation, I was required to prepare a presentation. Then when I got there they said one person was not available, then the two others in the mock situation started disagreeing and arguing. This was to see how I handle myself under stress and how I roll with what could be a typical dealer situation. They were trying to gauge my disappointment over not being able to present my presentation and how I would handle that.

Interview Questions
    • The presentation was never used, my hard work was never seen. It was disappointing but I understand the overall objective.   Answer Question
    No negotation.

Travel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Maritz in October 2010.

Applied online and also had an employee referral. Got a call to set up a phone interview and then the next day and had a 10 minute phone interview with HR person who only asked one question and then was called back a few weeks later for an face to face interview. Was interviewed by two ladies and all questions were behavioral based. Interview lasted about an hour.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Maritz in August 2009.

Very casual; met with about 5 people, all very conversational. Allowed me to ask many questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you tried hard at something and ultimately failed.   Answer Question
    I was able to get a 5,000 signing bonus. I would push harder next time.

Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maritz in November 2013.

Seemed like a fun place to work at they were playing music first thing in the morning. Interview was brief. One of the interviewers didn't show up due to traffic so I felt like that potentially affected my chances of getting the job. However due to the role they were looking for someone who was a follower/support member only - no leadership qualities etc.

Praktikant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wiesbaden (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wiesbaden (Germany)

(Translated from English)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Maritz in May 2013.

I habe mich iniativ für ein 3-monatiges Praktikum beworben

Ich habe sie angerufen, meinen Lebenslauf gesendet, wurde zu einem Gruppengespräch mit vier weiteren Leuten eingeladen und habe angefangen zu arbeiten, alles innerhalb einer Woche

I applied on m own initiative for a 3 month internship.

I called them up, send my CV, got invited to a group interview of four people and started the job, all within a week.

Interview Questions
    • Was ist der interessanteste Job, den du jemals gemacht hast?   What is the most interesting job you ever did?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Maritz in March 2012.

The Interview went well