Maritz Research Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2015

1.9

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirksville, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maritz Research (Kirksville, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

You will be taken into a room and given a WPM test and a script reading test. Casual conversation about your past work experiences after that. Pretty laid back interview.

Interview Questions

• What was an obstacle you had to overcome in the past and how did you do that?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Maritz Research in July 2015.

Interview

Process was really easy. You have to do a phone assessment where you read a script, list of names and words. They check for proper enunciation, friendly and professional voice and your ability to read a script as is. If you pass the telephone screening you will be contacted for a phone interview and asked a series of questions.

Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maritz Research (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

It was fairly easy and even a bit unprofessional, the interviewer got off topic quite a bit. I didn't feel like I was actually being interviewed, but more like I was just having a general conversation, which made me feel a little confused and uneasy.

Interview Questions

• Would you be ok with reading the same thing over and over again?   1 Answer

Project Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maritz Research.

Interview

Interviewing process involved speaking to two different people on the same day at seperate times. It was basically telling me about the position then asking me about my background. I spent about 2 hours.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was told this is what you'll get and we're not giving any more.

Project Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maritz Research.

Interview

Contacted via LinkedIn. Did an initial phone interview. Then came in for an in person interview. Interviewed with two people. They asked a lot of behavior questions as well as technical questions. They tried to see how well you were with excel and analytics and data analysis.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral questions. Have lots of examples prepared ahead of time.   Answer Question

Assigning Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maritz Research (Overland Park, KS) in May 2014.

Interview

I came into Maritz dressed for an interview, though I was only there to apply. I came in, filled out their paperwork and quizzes that included circling the correct spellings of words and went into an interview straight-away. Questions were general and going in with a good, go-with-the flow attitude seemed to help me out. After the first interview, the lady asked me to stay in the interview room a few minutes while she got her supervisor, who did a second interview on the spot. I got along well with this lady as well and she appreciated how easy going I was about working in customer service, so I was offered a job right there!

Interview Questions

• (on paper quiz before interview) If you are circumspect, you are -- a. cautious b. honest c. bold d. powerful   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered the job straight-away. No room for negotiation, considering its a summer, part-time job.

Inftrastructure Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maritz Research (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

Not very many technical questions, wasn't allowed to showcase skills. The lead seemed offended when he asked me a questions and I answered with the correct answer for the environment I was in, and proceeded to question me again on it. Felt like there was a little bit of ego in the interview. Again, no real technical questions, just wanting to show off their company and what they did.

Interview Questions

• None, the problem is the person asking the technical questions didn't have the correct information.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maritz Research.

Interview

If you know someone who works there as them to recommend you. It's very hard to get pulled out of the pile of resumes you need to be proactive. Once you get to the actual interviews they are not bad at all it seems like they've already accepted you they're just trying to see where you'd fit. That said, be prepared for 4-5 interviews in a row.

Interview Questions

• "How would you handle working with someone long-distance?"   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maritz Research.

Interview

Went through Phone Interviews with several individuals from HR,Direct Report,VP of Sector, and Consultants on staff. All the individuals were sharp, asked great questions and felt like there was a real interest in my qualifications. Then I was flown out for the final interview process - flawless. Schedule, transportation, lodging, and flight were all arranged and executed.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary that you wouldn't expect in my position   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maritz Research.

Interview

very simple and easy process