Maritz Research

Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.1

Project Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Maritz Research.

Interviewing process involved speaking to two different people on the same day at seperate times. It was basically telling me about the position then asking me about my background. I spent about 2 hours.

There was no negotiation. I was told this is what you'll get and we're not giving any more.

Project Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maritz Research.

Contacted via LinkedIn. Did an initial phone interview. Then came in for an in person interview. Interviewed with two people. They asked a lot of behavior questions as well as technical questions. They tried to see how well you were with excel and analytics and data analysis.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of behavioral questions. Have lots of examples prepared ahead of time.   Answer Question

Inftrastructure Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maritz Research in May 2014.

Not very many technical questions, wasn't allowed to showcase skills. The lead seemed offended when he asked me a questions and I answered with the correct answer for the environment I was in, and proceeded to question me again on it. Felt like there was a little bit of ego in the interview. Again, no real technical questions, just wanting to show off their company and what they did.

Interview Questions
    • None, the problem is the person asking the technical questions didn't have the correct information.   Answer Question

Assigning Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maritz Research in May 2014.

I came into Maritz dressed for an interview, though I was only there to apply. I came in, filled out their paperwork and quizzes that included circling the correct spellings of words and went into an interview straight-away. Questions were general and going in with a good, go-with-the flow attitude seemed to help me out. After the first interview, the lady asked me to stay in the interview room a few minutes while she got her supervisor, who did a second interview on the spot. I got along well with this lady as well and she appreciated how easy going I was about working in customer service, so I was offered a job right there!

Interview Questions
    • (on paper quiz before interview)
      If you are circumspect, you are --
      a. cautious b. honest c. bold d. powerful

View Answer
    I was offered the job straight-away. No room for negotiation, considering its a summer, part-time job.

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maritz Research.

If you know someone who works there as them to recommend you. It's very hard to get pulled out of the pile of resumes you need to be proactive. Once you get to the actual interviews they are not bad at all it seems like they've already accepted you they're just trying to see where you'd fit. That said, be prepared for 4-5 interviews in a row.

Interview Questions
    • "How would you handle working with someone long-distance?"   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Maritz Research.

Went through Phone Interviews with several individuals from HR,Direct Report,VP of Sector, and Consultants on staff. All the individuals were sharp, asked great questions and felt like there was a real interest in my qualifications.

Then I was flown out for the final interview process - flawless. Schedule, transportation, lodging, and flight were all arranged and executed.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary that you wouldn't expect in my position   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Maritz Research.

very simple and easy process

Market Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Maritz Research in August 2013.

Submitted an online application, received a call to schedule an interview one week later. Chose to do the interview the next day. The office was pretty quiet, occasionally you would hear people high-fiving or chatting, though. The corporate culture seemed very casual, pretty much everyone was wearing jeans and polos/sweaters. The interview was 2.5 hours long. I met with 3 people total, 2 project directors and 1 research manager. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to. They were primarily concerned with how I prioritized tasks when I had multiple things to do. Also asked a lot about my experience working in teams. The interview ended with a 1 hr assessment where you had to mess around with PowerPoint and interpret a few statistical charts.

Interview Questions
    • What's one thing you wouldn't want to leave here without me knowing?   Answer Question

Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumee, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumee, OH

I applied in-person – interviewed at Maritz Research.

There was a job fair and they did one-on -one interviews. Then they called you back for another interview.

Interview Questions
    • they just asked stupid things and made you read a list of names and words.   Answer Question

Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maritz Research in October 2011.

You have an 1:1 interview and a week or so later I got a call back to start orentation.