Maritz Research

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assigning Associate Interview

Assigning Associate
Overland Park, KS

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Maritz Research in May 2014.

Interview Details – I came into Maritz dressed for an interview, though I was only there to apply. I came in, filled out their paperwork and quizzes that included circling the correct spellings of words and went into an interview straight-away. Questions were general and going in with a good, go-with-the flow attitude seemed to help me out. After the first interview, the lady asked me to stay in the interview room a few minutes while she got her supervisor, who did a second interview on the spot. I got along well with this lady as well and she appreciated how easy going I was about working in customer service, so I was offered a job right there!

Interview Question – (on paper quiz before interview)
If you are circumspect, you are --
a. cautious b. honest c. bold d. powerful
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered the job straight-away. No room for negotiation, considering its a summer, part-time job.

Inftrastructure Interview

Inftrastructure
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Maritz Research in May 2014.

Interview Details – Not very many technical questions, wasn't allowed to showcase skills. The lead seemed offended when he asked me a questions and I answered with the correct answer for the environment I was in, and proceeded to question me again on it. Felt like there was a little bit of ego in the interview. Again, no real technical questions, just wanting to show off their company and what they did.

Interview Question – None, the problem is the person asking the technical questions didn't have the correct information.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Maritz Research.

Interview Details – If you know someone who works there as them to recommend you. It's very hard to get pulled out of the pile of resumes you need to be proactive. Once you get to the actual interviews they are not bad at all it seems like they've already accepted you they're just trying to see where you'd fit. That said, be prepared for 4-5 interviews in a row.

Interview Question – "How would you handle working with someone long-distance?"   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Maritz Research.

Interview Details – Went through Phone Interviews with several individuals from HR,Direct Report,VP of Sector, and Consultants on staff. All the individuals were sharp, asked great questions and felt like there was a real interest in my qualifications.

Then I was flown out for the final interview process - flawless. Schedule, transportation, lodging, and flight were all arranged and executed.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary that you wouldn't expect in my position   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Maritz Research.

Interview Details – very simple and easy process

Interview Question – be prepared to talk about related experience   Answer Question

Market Research Intern Interview

Market Research Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Maritz Research in August 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted an online application, received a call to schedule an interview one week later. Chose to do the interview the next day. The office was pretty quiet, occasionally you would hear people high-fiving or chatting, though. The corporate culture seemed very casual, pretty much everyone was wearing jeans and polos/sweaters. The interview was 2.5 hours long. I met with 3 people total, 2 project directors and 1 research manager. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to. They were primarily concerned with how I prioritized tasks when I had multiple things to do. Also asked a lot about my experience working in teams. The interview ended with a 1 hr assessment where you had to mess around with PowerPoint and interpret a few statistical charts.

Interview Question – What's one thing you wouldn't want to leave here without me knowing?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Toledo, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Maritz Research in December 2009.

Interview Details – Called a specific manager who I was referred to. I was told there was an opening. Had a 5-minute phone interview then was brought in for a face-to-face interview. Was called back within a few days with a job offer.

Interview Question – What do you know about Maritz.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation - it was take it or leave it.

Project Director Interview

Project Director
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online - interviewed at Maritz Research in June 2008.

Interview Details – Behavioral questions

Negotiation Details – I did counter offer and they accepted

Interviewer Interview

Interviewer
Maumee, OH

I applied in-person and interviewed at Maritz Research.

Interview Details – There was a job fair and they did one-on -one interviews. Then they called you back for another interview.

Interview Question – they just asked stupid things and made you read a list of names and words.   Answer Question

Interviewer Interview

Interviewer
Toledo, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Maritz Research in October 2011.

Interview Details – You have an 1:1 interview and a week or so later I got a call back to start orentation.

Interview Question – How fast do you type?   Answer Question

Worked for Maritz Research? Contribute to the Community!