Maritz Research

Getting the Interview

13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Maritz Research.

Interview Details – If you know someone who works there as them to recommend you. It's very hard to get pulled out of the pile of resumes you need to be proactive. Once you get to the actual interviews they are not bad at all it seems like they've already accepted you they're just trying to see where you'd fit. That said, be prepared for 4-5 interviews in a row.

Interview Question – "How would you handle working with someone long-distance?"   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Maritz Research.

Interview Details – Went through Phone Interviews with several individuals from HR,Direct Report,VP of Sector, and Consultants on staff. All the individuals were sharp, asked great questions and felt like there was a real interest in my qualifications.

Then I was flown out for the final interview process - flawless. Schedule, transportation, lodging, and flight were all arranged and executed.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary that you wouldn't expect in my position   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Maritz Research.

Interview Details – very simple and easy process

Interview Question – be prepared to talk about related experience   Answer Question

Market Research Intern Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Maritz Research in August 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted an online application, received a call to schedule an interview one week later. Chose to do the interview the next day. The office was pretty quiet, occasionally you would hear people high-fiving or chatting, though. The corporate culture seemed very casual, pretty much everyone was wearing jeans and polos/sweaters. The interview was 2.5 hours long. I met with 3 people total, 2 project directors and 1 research manager. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to. They were primarily concerned with how I prioritized tasks when I had multiple things to do. Also asked a lot about my experience working in teams. The interview ended with a 1 hr assessment where you had to mess around with PowerPoint and interpret a few statistical charts.

Interview Question – What's one thing you wouldn't want to leave here without me knowing?   Answer Question

Toledo, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Maritz Research in December 2009.

Interview Details – Called a specific manager who I was referred to. I was told there was an opening. Had a 5-minute phone interview then was brought in for a face-to-face interview. Was called back within a few days with a job offer.

Interview Question – What do you know about Maritz.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation - it was take it or leave it.

Project Director Interview

Project Director
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online - interviewed at Maritz Research in June 2008.

Interview Details – Behavioral questions

Negotiation Details – I did counter offer and they accepted

Very Easy Interview

Interviewer Interview

Maumee, OH

I applied in-person and interviewed at Maritz Research.

Interview Details – There was a job fair and they did one-on -one interviews. Then they called you back for another interview.

Interview Question – they just asked stupid things and made you read a list of names and words.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Interviewer Interview

Toledo, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Maritz Research in October 2011.

Interview Details – You have an 1:1 interview and a week or so later I got a call back to start orentation.

Interview Question – How fast do you type?   Answer Question

Maumee, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Maritz Research in January 2010.

Interview Details – They wanted me from the start - I already worked in a different portion of the company and had many people who put a good word in for me although my work ethic and accurate output speaks for itself.

I was asked if I wanted to interview for a new team, and I accepted. The interview consisted of a 1:1 in person interview that lasted a half hour with the Program Manager. He wanted to hire me on the spot and only had to go through HR formality stuff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate but being new to the process, I was too passive. I would advise others to know their worth and be more assertive. This company tends to lowball at first.

Phone Operater Interview

Kirksville, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Maritz Research in May 2009.

Interview Details – After completing a typing test (a skill I never used on the job), I was led into a conference room where myself and several others waited to be interviewed. After a wait of about thirty minutes, I was called in and interviewed for maybe ten minutes. I was asked questions about former work experience, my living situation and plans, and my interest. Then, because the job requires calling people of different nationalities and quickly attempting to their pronounce names, I was asked to read several foreign names, followed by a paragraph of text to test for normal enunciation and voice modulation.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Maritz Research? Contribute to the Community!

Maritz Research Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maritz Research interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Maritz Research employees and interview candidates.