Maritz Research

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Maritz Research.

Interview Details – If you know someone who works there as them to recommend you. It's very hard to get pulled out of the pile of resumes you need to be proactive. Once you get to the actual interviews they are not bad at all it seems like they've already accepted you they're just trying to see where you'd fit. That said, be prepared for 4-5 interviews in a row.

Interview Question – "How would you handle working with someone long-distance?"   View Answer

Toledo, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Maritz Research in December 2009.

Interview Details – Called a specific manager who I was referred to. I was told there was an opening. Had a 5-minute phone interview then was brought in for a face-to-face interview. Was called back within a few days with a job offer.

Interview Question – What do you know about Maritz.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation - it was take it or leave it.

Maumee, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Maritz Research in January 2010.

Interview Details – They wanted me from the start - I already worked in a different portion of the company and had many people who put a good word in for me although my work ethic and accurate output speaks for itself.

I was asked if I wanted to interview for a new team, and I accepted. The interview consisted of a 1:1 in person interview that lasted a half hour with the Program Manager. He wanted to hire me on the spot and only had to go through HR formality stuff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate but being new to the process, I was too passive. I would advise others to know their worth and be more assertive. This company tends to lowball at first.

Worked for Maritz Research? Contribute to the Community!