Maritz Research Project Coordinator Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maritz Research.

If you know someone who works there as them to recommend you. It's very hard to get pulled out of the pile of resumes you need to be proactive. Once you get to the actual interviews they are not bad at all it seems like they've already accepted you they're just trying to see where you'd fit. That said, be prepared for 4-5 interviews in a row.

Interview Questions
  • "How would you handle working with someone long-distance?"   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Maritz Research

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumee, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumee, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maritz Research in January 2010.

They wanted me from the start - I already worked in a different portion of the company and had many people who put a good word in for me although my work ethic and accurate output speaks for itself.

I was asked if I wanted to interview for a new team, and I accepted. The interview consisted of a 1:1 in person interview that lasted a half hour with the Program Manager. He wanted to hire me on the spot and only had to go through HR formality stuff.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate but being new to the process, I was too passive. I would advise others to know their worth and be more assertive. This company tends to lowball at first.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Maritz Research in December 2009.

Called a specific manager who I was referred to. I was told there was an opening. Had a 5-minute phone interview then was brought in for a face-to-face interview. Was called back within a few days with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation - it was take it or leave it.