Mark of Excellence Pizza Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 25, 2014
2 interviews

1.5

Delivery Expert Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Mark of Excellence Pizza in October 2012.

Was not very difficult, was offered the position at the interview. However, I hired in as a "delivery expert" not a pizza maker, which was never disclosed to me at the interview that I would be expected to make pizzas. Location of interview was hard to find, when I called my contact for directions, she could give me correct directions, and she was a former delivery expert.

Interview Questions

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Mark of Excellence Pizza in March 2008.

Extremely disorganized. Read briefly from mandated script, but deviated a lot. Seemed to have little interest in the interview process, just wanted to fill the position ASAP. The apathy around the management of this company was overwhelming.

Interview Questions
    • None, easiest interview in the world. As long as you were a living breathing person, that was enough.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I was given the amount they would pay, and that was final. There was no room whatsoever for haggling.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mark of Excellence Pizza

Worked for Mark of Excellence Pizza? Contribute to the Community!