Market Resource Partners

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Market Resource Partners.

Interview Details – The process was disorganized and confusing. I don't think there was much communication between the hiring manager and the position's supervisor. The hiring manager was very pleasant and conducted the phone interview while the director conducted the in-person, which was awkward and fake.

Interview Question – No technical questions or skills questions asked. They are hiring based on physical appearance.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Account Executive 2A Interview

Account Executive 2A
Phila, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Market Resource Partners.

Interview Details – One interview and hired on the spot. They will take anyone at this point.

Interview Question – I was barely asked any questions other than when could I start.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told my base salary would be $36,000/year. It wasn't until I got my first paycheck and commission check that I found out that my base pay would be $32,000 and the remaining money was a monthly draw on my commission check. I was straight up lied to.

Where Do You See Yourself In V Years? Interview

Where Do You See Yourself In V Years?
Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Market Resource Partners in June 2009.

Interview Details – Contacted right away, quick interview, quick response

Interview Question – How do you see yourself as a fit in our company?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Market Resource Partners in December 2008.

Interview Details – Pretty standard interview- met with HR and 2 managers. No curveball questions, for this position they are really just looking for individuals with sales backgrounds.

Interview Question – No hard questions- describe previous job/ responsibilities.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation- they have 3 pay levels for account execs.

Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Market Resource Partners in August 2013.

Interview Details – Initial telephone screen exploring past work experience and education followed by details explanation of the company and the Account Executive Role. Skills assessments part of the hirirng process - took them and passed. Moved to in person interview with 2 managers. I was able to discuss my background further and ask questions which were answered well based on the fact that the managers were also once Account Executives themsleves. I was successful in the interview and the verbal offer came via telephone call with salary, holiday, healthcare, and pension perks all explained. Actual contract arrived by email by the end of the day.

Interview Question – Describe one or two of the most difficult challenges and/ or rejections you’ve faced in the past and how you responded?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negoation in basic salary but there is the potential to earn bonus monthly and it is uncapped. Strong basic for the position and bonus is motivational.

Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Market Resource Partners in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by 2 different Sales Managers. The interview was very relaxed and straight-forward.

Interview Question – What would you say is your greatest weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Accounts Executive II Interview

Accounts Executive II
Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Market Resource Partners in February 2011.

Interview Details – Telephone interview and in-person interview in their offices. This is good, I wanted to see the environment.

Interview Question – Why would someone buy from you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company was open to some negotiation. I was able to express the contribution that I could bring to the company and my initial offer was increased.

Account Executive II Interview

Account Executive II

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Market Resource Partners in March 2009.

Interview Details – First interview was by phone. Company asked what my background was and why I wanted to work at MRP. Second interview was with a sales manager who asked questions surround work ethic and cold calling. 3rd interview was with operations manager who asked the same questions as the sales manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Their isn't a lot of negotiation available. The starting salary they will offer is 28k plus commission. If you ask for more they will may, if they like you offer you 32k base plus commission.

Sales Interview

Sales

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Market Resource Partners in January 2010.

Interview Details – Began with a telephone interview with my recruiter and then followed with an interview with several members of management

Interview Question – Why do you want to pursue a career in technology sales   Answer Question

Account Executive

The process took a day - interviewed at Market Resource Partners in February 2009.

Interview Details – the company initially offed a phone interview. The phone interview is fairly straightforward. They ask about your past experience and why you would like to work for the company. From there they bring you in to talk to one to three people in the company usually its a sales manager. client services manager and HR. Afterwards you sit with an AE and they take you through what the job entails.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – was not able to negotiate

Worked for Market Resource Partners? Contribute to the Community!