Market Street United

Relevance Date Difficulty

Food Service Interview

Food Service
Coppell, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Market Street United in November 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was rather short. It was held in the cafe, and we mostly discussed my prior experience and expectations. I was asked all the common question you would expect to hear from any retail employer: Why do you want to work here? Give me examples when you went above and beyond to help a customer..etc.

Interview Question – Give me an example when you failed to meet your expectations at work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a slightly higher wage because I have a bachelor's degree.

Very Easy Interview

Cashier, Bakery, Floral, Service Counter Interview

Cashier, Bakery, Floral, Service Counter
Allen, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Market Street United in June 2010.

Interview Details – One main interview lasted ten minutes. Walked around the store I was told I had the job before leaving. Questions were basic.

Interview Question – Nothing hard at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation they have competitive pay.

Bagger Interview

Bagger

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Market Street United.

Interview Details – Easy interview online that puts potential worker in running for another in person interview. The in person interview is easy as well that just asks about your other commitments, interests and accomplishments.

Interview Question – none! theyre all easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they told me the salary id start at.

Worked for Market Street United? Contribute to the Community!