Market Street United

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Market Street United

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Market Street United (Coppell, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview was rather short. It was held in the cafe, and we mostly discussed my prior experience and expectations. I was asked all the common question you would expect to hear from any retail employer: Why do you want to work here? Give me examples when you went above and beyond to help a customer..etc.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you failed to meet your expectations at work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a slightly higher wage because I have a bachelor's degree.

Cashier, Bakery, Floral, Service Counter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Market Street United (Allen, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

One main interview lasted ten minutes. Walked around the store I was told I had the job before leaving. Questions were basic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation they have competitive pay.

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Market Street United.

Interview

Easy interview online that puts potential worker in running for another in person interview. The in person interview is easy as well that just asks about your other commitments, interests and accomplishments.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they told me the salary id start at.