Market Street United

Interviews for Top Jobs at Market Street United

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Market Street United in November 2012.

The interview was rather short. It was held in the cafe, and we mostly discussed my prior experience and expectations. I was asked all the common question you would expect to hear from any retail employer: Why do you want to work here? Give me examples when you went above and beyond to help a customer..etc.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example when you failed to meet your expectations at work.   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate a slightly higher wage because I have a bachelor's degree.

Cashier, Bakery, Floral, Service Counter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Market Street United in June 2010.

One main interview lasted ten minutes. Walked around the store I was told I had the job before leaving. Questions were basic.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation they have competitive pay.

Bagger Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Market Street United.

Easy interview online that puts potential worker in running for another in person interview. The in person interview is easy as well that just asks about your other commitments, interests and accomplishments.

Interview Questions
    they told me the salary id start at.