MarketAxess

Relevance Date Difficulty

Trading Systems Developer Interview

Trading Systems Developer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MarketAxess in March 2009.

Interview Details – The first phone interview was a little on the harder side, I did not expect a call back as I did not answer couple of questions (on threads). Luckily I got a callback for another set of phone interviews, I took the call and 3 people interviewed me. I answered all the questions and was very confident that I would get a call back but I found that they were urgently needing to close that position and found a local candidate to satisfy their needs. I guessed they found it cheaper to hire a local candidate rather than fly me and pay for travel expenses. I found it very lame as they could not afford to spend a little more money on a candidate who would bring them enormous value, not a very forward thinking company.

Interview Questions

Worked for MarketAxess? Contribute to the Community!