MarketBridge

MarketBridge Interview Questions

3.4

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MarketBridge in November 2013.

A series of on campus interviews

Interview Questions
    • The focus seemed to be on fit and background. Know your resume well. There was a short case that was a very qualitative sort of market forces question about a consumer electronics product. Overall, pretty pain free.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MarketBridge in November 2013.

2 rounds of interview on campus + 1 final round interview at the headquarters in Bethesda

Interview Questions
    • The questions were straightforward. They asked me to analyze a graph, take an IQ test, write a writing sample   Answer Question

Analytics Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at MarketBridge.

Warnings: the company is disorganized in its interview process, and also very mechanical and cutthroat. They run candidates through like a factory through the interview process and are not too interested in getting to know you or your interests. I was called in after a 30 min phone interview to "meet the team" with no further info provided. Upon arriving, I was given a schedule that included an IQ test, a case interview, and an on the spot presentation.

Interview Questions
    • Make a presentation on the spot in 30 minutes based on this data and present it to the client.   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MarketBridge in April 2011.

2 rounds -- first round was a behavorial and quick market sizing.
    second round was 3 different rotations: 2 cases, 1 behavioral
    people were very nice and down to earth

Interview Questions
    • what are you weaknesses, from the perspective of your peer, manager and yourself   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MarketBridge in March 2011.

1st Round Interview:
    Took place on campus with a single interviewer who was a alumnus of my school. Lasted 45 minutes and consisted of a behavioral portion and a case portion. The case was marketing-focused and included light math. The behavioral portion was very typical, focusing on leadership, personality, etc.

2nd Round Interview:
    This took place at MarketBridge's Bethesda office. The interview lasted the entire day and I met with many people at the company. There were was one behavioral interview, one fit interview, one case interview, one presentation interview, and lunch (which I consider another fit interview). The fit interview was all about how well you fit into their office culture (hint: be fun). The presentation interview consisted of a light case to be read, followed by 20 minutes alone to draw out slides, and finally 5 minutes to present.

Interview Questions
    • Name a product which you think is bad, but is marketed well (First Round)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MarketBridge in March 2011.

1:1 is behavioral with one number question

panel consisted of three interviews (data analysis, case interview, and behavioral).

people there are very freindly/quirky.

The office only consists of 9-10 people and they take 2 interns at most.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MarketBridge in November 2008.

The interviewers were friendly but presented challenging questions.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MarketBridge in September 2010.

I applied to the job on craigslist, got a call for a phone interview shortly after. Basic interview questions over the phone, then got called for a face-to-face interview a few days later. In the email they sent, they told me to bring in a marketing project I worked on in the past and present it to them. I pulled one from my marketing class and brought in the report to the interview. They told me the interview would take 3 hours, then extended it to 4 hours. I met with about 5-7 people from the company, including two of the VPs that flew in from HQ that week. Went through some basic behavioral interview questions, presented my project. One of the questions that they asked was "pick an object in the room and sell it to me." I picked a water bottle and made up a bunch of random features and benefits of that water bottle. One of the objections the interviewer gave me was something about disposable water bottles harming the environment. And I said something like how the water company uses recyclable materials and has implemented community projects to restore the environment (or something like that). I had a couple case questions where they showed me a graph and asked me what I could derive from it. And I acted my role as well (roleplay style). There was a written skills test where I had to look at a long email and condense it into a memo. And then an hour long IQ test - mostly math questions. 3 other people interviewed that day. I got the offer a few days later. Everyone was pretty friendly for the most part. One guy was sarcastically funny. You could tell that they worked alot though. I asked them what they do for fun outside of work and most of them started out with "well when I have the time, I..." Mostly young people at the office. Small office.

Interview Questions

I declined the offer because of the time commitment. They said travel was up to 50% of the time and when I asked what they meant by that, they said I could walk in on a Monday morning, find out I had to fly out that afternoon, and not be back home for the rest of the week. And they said on a good day I would leave by 6pm.