MarketLive Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MarketLive

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Got a phone interview with the recruiter and got the in-person scheduled. 4 people took the interview (1 manager, 2 senior guys and 1 team member). Interview was pretty straight forward with questions based on Java OOP concepts, design patterns, data structures, server-client architecture. Got the feedback within a week.

Interview Questions

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MarketLive (Seattle, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

One phone interview, was quick, but included many in-depth behavioral questions. There were curious to see technical expertise with social networking and online advertising. Interviewer was interested in my answers but moved quickly from question to question without discussing much.

One question that we talked about for a while was what company is doing social media activities that I deem effective? I had the example of zappos.com

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a company that is doing a good job with social media?   1 Answer