MarketOne Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at MarketOne

Web Ops Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Maynard, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maynard, MA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at MarketOne in June 2008.

I received a call from a recruiter about a web ops position at MarketOne and listened to the pitch. It seemed interesting so he set up the interview for me at the company. I go and meet with the VP of Ops and have a very pleasant conversation, he tells me about the job, company etc. I'm feeling good at this point. They invite me back for another round of interviews. So I head back a few days later and meet with one of their IT staffers, again a very positive conversation. I then meet with their VP of Sales - which strikes me as odd given it's for a web ops position, NOT a sales position. So he grills me about my sales experience and I just get this sinking feeling as he struck me as not a very pleasant person who certainly enjoys his power trip. I definitely would not have wanted him for a boss. So the interview ends and I don't hear back from the company. Finally after calling and emailing the recruiter he sends me a terse email that they wanted to pursue other candidates that are more suited for a sales role. Well, gee thanks for telling me that ahead of time pal! So, my overall impression is this might be an ok company to work for but management leaves a lot to be desired. The interview process was difficult due to their lack of clarity in what position I was interviewing for (it went from web ops to some sort of sales role, without telling me that was the case).

Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at MarketOne in March 2009.

It was a straight forward interview.

Interview Questions
    Not mich.

Worked for MarketOne? Contribute to the Community!