MarketSource

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at MarketSource in April 2011.

Interview Details – I received a phone call in a lab on Saturday afternoon, completed a phone interview, completed a 1:1 interview and accepted the offer on the spot.

Interview Question – What sales experiences have been the most challenging ?   Answer Question

ASR Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at MarketSource in January 2008.

Interview Details – Recruiter located my resume on monster.com & contacted me by phone for 1st interview, then met 1:1 with hiring manager. Job offers are contingent on passing drug screen & background check.

Interview Question – If hired what will be my favorite thing about you six months from now?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

ASR Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MarketSource in June 2008.

Interview Details – Simple, straightforward phone interview with recruiter reading from script, then met hiring manager for ~30 minute interview. Hiring manager was most interested in retail/customer service experience, and gave a much clearer description of the job versus the original phone screen done by the recruiter.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you overcame an objection   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Flat hourly wage for all employees (dependent on locale)

Interviews for Top Jobs at MarketSource

Worked for MarketSource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MarketSource ASR interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by MarketSource employees and interview candidates.