MarketSource ASR Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MarketSource (Columbus, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call in a lab on Saturday afternoon, completed a phone interview, completed a 1:1 interview and accepted the offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What sales experiences have been the most challenging ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MarketSource

ASR Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MarketSource in June 2008.

Interview

Simple, straightforward phone interview with recruiter reading from script, then met hiring manager for ~30 minute interview. Hiring manager was most interested in retail/customer service experience, and gave a much clearer description of the job versus the original phone screen done by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you overcame an objection   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Flat hourly wage for all employees (dependent on locale)

ASR Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at MarketSource in January 2008.

Interview

Recruiter located my resume on monster.com & contacted me by phone for 1st interview, then met 1:1 with hiring manager. Job offers are contingent on passing drug screen & background check.

Interview Questions

• If hired what will be my favorite thing about you six months from now?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A