MarketSource

70 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Territory Account Manager Interview

Territory Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview Details – Very warm and semi-informal interview. Finally an employer more interested in your character than anything else. That is what makes a good employee in the long run. Very personal and upfront.
I really enjoyed this interview and the transparency involved. I felt like I knew what was going on and I was not kept in the dark for a moment. Wonderful company to work for. Excellent package.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?

Any challenges that you've faced personally or in your career?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no opportunity to negotiate.

Account Sales Representative Interview

Account Sales Representative

Interviewed at MarketSource

Interview Details – real simply went through a phone interview then i received a call back for face to face interview at Starbucks. I arrived on time but He was late I was nervous but did well. He actually gave me interview pointers after the interview and gave me great advice. I ended up getting the job almost a month later.

Interview Question – what sets you apart from other candidates   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at MarketSource in August 2014.

Interview Details – biggest joke on earth really I would go sell on the off ramp of a freeway. You have a better work environment with managers who care and listen. If you are looking to use these folks for your products -RUN and as fast as you can

Interview Question – Managers can do crap   Answer Question

Wireless Team Leader Interview

Wireless Team Leader
Jefferson City, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MarketSource in June 2013.

Interview Details – Its pretty straight forward. Fill out the form online. Submit some answers to a few questions. Phone interview then face to face. Onboarding was kind of weird. Took about a month to actually start. Was drug tested and talked with DM for a couple hours. I thought the process was laid back and communicated decently.

Negotiation Details – Not much to negotiate.

Market Development Specialist Interview

Market Development Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MarketSource in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interview was quick to hire. I had one interview with the client before even interviewing with Marketsource and then they called to offer me the job without even knowing much about marketsource

Interview Question – Nothing... very standard   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview Details – I had two phone interviews, one with the manager of the company as well as the manager of the store location I was applying to. My experience with both interviews went well and they asked me about my past job experiences and how I would be a well suit for the job. My third one was with the district manager and I thought the interview was pretty neutral. That interview lasted for only about 20n minutes and she asked me common job related questions.

Interview Question – How would you handle a guest complaint?   Answer Question

T-mobile Event Representative (Part-Time) Interview

T-mobile Event Representative (Part-Time)
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MarketSource in July 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted over the phone first, was asked questions about my previous employment to help the recruiter figure out whether or not I was a good fit, I later submitted my interview video answering a couple of questions such as... have you been paid commission before and how was it.. how did I feel I fit the position.. it was very easy, you can delete the video and start over if needed. You can record the video from a downloaded App on iPhone or Android or you can do it on the computer as well.

Interview Question – Asked to interview myself on camera and send a video. (not hard, just unexpected)   Answer Question

T-mobile B2B Interview

T-mobile B2B

I applied online - interviewed at MarketSource in April 2014.

Interview Details – The initial process is great. There was a lot of communication between myself and the recruiter. The recruiter also helped me adjust my resume' to better my odds during my group interview.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty standard and to the point which was good. The interview itself was very smooth.   View Answer

Target Mobile Team Member Interview

Target Mobile Team Member
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MarketSource in July 2014.

Interview Details – From the time I applied it took a week to get contacted from a recruiter. The Interview process was completed in one day and being hired in the same day. There was a phone interview with the recruiter to match my job skills with the position I was applying for. Following the phone Interview I completed a Virtual Interview that consisted of 5 questions so the company could get a feel of the person that I was and my personality. A follow up call was made from the recruiter that I was working with through the hiring process which she then explained to me that I would have a face to face interview with the area DM and discussed times with me and confirmed. I can say that for the interviewing and hiring process the company excelled and exceeded my expectations for any company. The recruiter worked with me and provided ongoing communication throughout my hiring and onboarding process after I was extended a job offer.

Interview Question – How do you think you will fit into the role of a Target Mobile Team Member   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The face to face interview was about 20 minutes but me and the DM ended up sharing stories for about an hour after the interview. There was open communication about job location placement and job requirements. Hourly Base Pay + Commission was discussed. DM explained all of the steps I would need to complete before being able to go to OJT including Background Check, Drug Test, Pre Employment Paperwork and Pre- Work Training. Upon completing the interview the recruiter asked me to make contact to touch basis on how the interview process was overall. I advised the recruiter that I was extended a job offer and she congratulated me on my job offer and when over the next steps for the onboarding procedures and advised that if I had any questions to contact if needed through the onboarding process.

Hp Asr Interview

Hp Asr
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at MarketSource in June 2011.

Interview Details – They ask you questions, to see how tech savvy you are. For example they might ask what you know about android or IOS. They also May ask about computers and printers. They will ask about how trust worthy you are, because this job gives you tons of freedom. They will ask you for scenarios where you were given freedom at other jobs and how you handle it.

Interview Question – Why should I trust you   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Worked for MarketSource? Contribute to the Community!