MarketSource

Relevance Date Difficulty

Hp Asr Interview

Hp Asr
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at MarketSource in June 2011.

Interview Details – They ask you questions, to see how tech savvy you are. For example they might ask what you know about android or IOS. They also May ask about computers and printers. They will ask about how trust worthy you are, because this job gives you tons of freedom. They will ask you for scenarios where you were given freedom at other jobs and how you handle it.

Interview Question – Why should I trust you   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Sales Manager (Wireless) Interview

Sales Manager (Wireless)
Ocala, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MarketSource in June 2011.

Interview Details – Great short and too the point a series of questions about past work experience also District Manager explained details of the job what was to be expected and the responsbility of managing a part time employee and guiding them to sucess.

Negotiation Details – Hourly wage and commision

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at MarketSource in February 2011.

Interview Details – I came in as a contract recruiter and there was an initial phone interview, followed by 2 in person interviews-- process moved quickly and took less than a week from initial phone contact to offer accepted.

Interview Question – I was confident and prepared for the interview-- initial phone screen prepped me and set expectations   Answer Question

Wireless Team Leader Interview

Wireless Team Leader
Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MarketSource in October 2013.

Interview Details – They ask you to answer three questions that you have to record your answers to in front of a webcam where you are allowed to edit and re-record your answers as many times as possible. You only get a minute for each answer but that is more than enough time to tell them about yourself in one minute, why you applied for the job in another minute and why you're right for the position in another minute.

Interview Question – There were none whatsoever, they only ask you basic questions. They ask you questions about situations you've been in, not anything that you could be in.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was told what to except and how much they'd be paying me and that was it.

Wireless Team Member Interview

Wireless Team Member
Virginia Beach, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MarketSource in March 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed several times, never face to face. Recruiter calls, sets you up to do a video interview online (you record your answers to their questions). Follow up phone interview with a District Manager (may not be your own).

Interview Question – Nothing difficult asked. Mostly just asked about prior work experience and working at a job with a commission structure.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There isn't really any negotiation. They have pretty set rates of pay for the 2-3 positions they offer.

Event Sales Representative Interview

Event Sales Representative
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MarketSource in September 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process is painless. The first interview is usually done by a recruiter in the area or state in which you applied. The recruiter will go over the job details and responsibilities, etc. The second interview is with you and the District Manager or Area Manager either in-person or via Skype. If all goes well, the next stage is drub testing and tax paperwork.

Interview Question – There really are no difficult questions for the position in which I applied. However, questions that one may ask the interviewer may be difficult or challenging for he/she to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate salary, location, availability, etc.

Hp Asr Interview

Hp Asr
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MarketSource in April 2011.

Interview Details – Very quick, next day turn around. Direct Live Q and A. Immediate offer and acceptance. W-4 completed immediately.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in ten years.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiating.

T-Mobile Event Sales Representative Interview

T-Mobile Event Sales Representative
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at MarketSource in January 2013.

Interview Details – Meet somewhere and find out if the person can sell phones. It was pretty easy.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. You take this pay or you don't take the job.

Dealer Acoount Representative Interview

Dealer Acoount Representative
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MarketSource in November 2013.

Interview Details – Everything was straight forward, it was what they left out or did not confirm that was the problem shall I say. I would never have accepted had I known it was 50 + hours a week gig.

Interview Question – Again everything seemed straight forward, it was what they left out of the equation...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Ask ask and ask questions only VIA EMAIL, document all email. Consider NOT taking the job only lasted 3 months...

Target Mobile Sales Representative Interview

Target Mobile Sales Representative
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview Details – Got a call from a recruiter saying she saw my resume online. I recently relocated and needed a job and she basically gave it to me without much work. Asked a couple of questions, asked me to do a video answering a couple of questions and did a over the phone interview with District Manager. Whole process took two days. I came from a very intense sales and well known cellphone provider company so the job sounded like a piece of cake. I knew from the start it would be temporary for me because of the low hourly pay and hours. The way she explained the commission structure made it seem like I could make some real money on that end since they were basically paying in breadcrumbs hourly. Well lets just say they make it so that you're barely bringing in $300 a month on commission. Save yourself the headache and don't go through with it.

Interview Question – How would you approach a potential customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non at all. Take it or leave it

Interviews for Top Jobs at MarketSource

Worked for MarketSource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MarketSource interview questions and advice. All 61 interview reviews posted anonymously by MarketSource employees and interview candidates.