MarketSource Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

2.3

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

By far the best interview process I have gone through. Even though I was not selected for the role, I would recommend this as a great place to consider. Communication throughout the process was outstanding. After final interview with executive leadership, the recruiter drove to the other building to thank me and answer any additional questions I may have had. I was in the final two candidates and ultimately not selected. The recruiter called me to tell me personally. It is a great company and a great team.

Interview Questions

• All questions were role specific and appropriate for the type of work.   Answer Question

Technical Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application/resume on Saturday and got a call Monday with details on the position. There was a quick over the phone interview. Afterwards the rep scheduled an interview with the DSM who happened to be out of state so I did a Skype interview Tuesday afternoon. This was a formal interview but the manager was very down to earth. I was told I would hear something by the end of the day but found out within an hour that I'd been offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you establish a good customer/client relationship from scratch?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to train someone or a group?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a little about your retail experience.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you were offered a large amount of money?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Set rate offered.

Recruiting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MarketSource (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a phone interview about 4 days after I applied. I was then asked to come in a few days later for a face to interview . I was interviewed by 2 people and shadowed a lead Recruiter for about 20 minutes. I thought I had a great interview , apparently I was not what they were looking for.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Most of the process was done online I submitted my resume through Indeed . Then I was contacted through a recruiter who had me do prescreening questions through an app. After that they arranged for a face to face interview with an area manager.

Retail Field Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

About 3 days of interviews - started with phone interview with recruiter, then online interview in which you record your questions using your phone or webcam, then another phone interview with your direct manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Retail experience? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Target Mobile Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was laid back and simply. It took about 2 days. I wouldn't expect it from a company! You have to sell yourself be confident and yourself you do fine. I was hired on the spot with no job history.

WTL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Over the phone interview with basic and standard interview questions. Five questions total, interview lasted about 30 minutes. Questions about experience related to the job and how well I work on a team.

Sales Representative, T-mobile Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

the interview process was really quick, i filled out an application online and a few days later got a call back. At the time I was away at school and I had my first phone interview and it went really well. Because I was away at school and wasnt available for an in person interview, they let me do a video interview. Shortly after that i got a call for my last interview which was over the phone with the manager and that also went really well. They are very informative and tell you everything up front.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MarketSource in March 2015.

Interview

waited 2 hours for interview because they basically forgot about me. so the interview itself was fairly easy. i waited that long because i really needed another job. i didn't tell them that because it might have looked desperate. i just told them it might have been an unknown opportunity missed.

Interview Questions

• What do you think we do differently than other cell phone sales places?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surprise, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MarketSource (Surprise, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received email asking for time for interview, due to the company being based out of another state had a phone interview. After phone interview had to wait one day for the drug screening information and the I9 form. After completion of those forms was hired and scheduled in under 1 week.

Interview Questions

• How would you help an upset customer?   1 Answer