MarketSource

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.4

Leveraged Field Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at MarketSource in August 2014.

There are 2 gateways to landing this job. There's an interview with a HR representative and if deemed acceptable there is an interview with the Hiring manager. After that the manager can either accept you onto his team or say that they are going to head in another direction.

Technical Sales Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MarketSource in August 2014.

Hiring and interview process was fun and exciting. Initial interview was a phone interview and 2nd interview is via Skype where I was hired on the spot. Be sure and ready to have high speed internet access and be technology savvy.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MarketSource.

I had two phone interviews, one with the manager of the company as well as the manager of the store location I was applying to. My experience with both interviews went well and they asked me about my past job experiences and how I would be a well suit for the job. My third one was with the district manager and I thought the interview was pretty neutral. That interview lasted for only about 20n minutes and she asked me common job related questions.

Target Mobile Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MarketSource in July 2014.

From the time I applied it took a week to get contacted from a recruiter. The Interview process was completed in one day and being hired in the same day. There was a phone interview with the recruiter to match my job skills with the position I was applying for. Following the phone Interview I completed a Virtual Interview that consisted of 5 questions so the company could get a feel of the person that I was and my personality. A follow up call was made from the recruiter that I was working with through the hiring process which she then explained to me that I would have a face to face interview with the area DM and discussed times with me and confirmed. I can say that for the interviewing and hiring process the company excelled and exceeded my expectations for any company. The recruiter worked with me and provided ongoing communication throughout my hiring and onboarding process after I was extended a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think you will fit into the role of a Target Mobile Team Member   View Answer
    The face to face interview was about 20 minutes but me and the DM ended up sharing stories for about an hour after the interview. There was open communication about job location placement and job requirements. Hourly Base Pay + Commission was discussed. DM explained all of the steps I would need to complete before being able to go to OJT including Background Check, Drug Test, Pre Employment Paperwork and Pre- Work Training. Upon completing the interview the recruiter asked me to make contact to touch basis on how the interview process was overall. I advised the recruiter that I was extended a job offer and she congratulated me on my job offer and when over the next steps for the onboarding procedures and advised that if I had any questions to contact if needed through the onboarding process.

T-mobile Event Representative (Part-Time) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MarketSource in July 2014.

I was contacted over the phone first, was asked questions about my previous employment to help the recruiter figure out whether or not I was a good fit, I later submitted my interview video answering a couple of questions such as... have you been paid commission before and how was it.. how did I feel I fit the position.. it was very easy, you can delete the video and start over if needed. You can record the video from a downloaded App on iPhone or Android or you can do it on the computer as well.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to interview myself on camera and send a video. (not hard, just unexpected)   Answer Question

T-mobile B2B Interview

I applied online – interviewed at MarketSource in April 2014.

The initial process is great. There was a lot of communication between myself and the recruiter. The recruiter also helped me adjust my resume' to better my odds during my group interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty standard and to the point which was good. The interview itself was very smooth.   View Answer

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MarketSource in April 2014.

Interviewing questions were extremely difficult and off putting. Hiring manager was in a bad mood and took it out on me. Hiring manager was not welcoming at all and seemed that he did not want to conduct the interview

Target Mobile Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MarketSource.

Got a call from a recruiter saying she saw my resume online. I recently relocated and needed a job and she basically gave it to me without much work. Asked a couple of questions, asked me to do a video answering a couple of questions and did a over the phone interview with District Manager. Whole process took two days. I came from a very intense sales and well known cellphone provider company so the job sounded like a piece of cake. I knew from the start it would be temporary for me because of the low hourly pay and hours. The way she explained the commission structure made it seem like I could make some real money on that end since they were basically paying in breadcrumbs hourly. Well lets just say they make it so that you're barely bringing in $300 a month on commission. Save yourself the headache and don't go through with it.

Interview Questions
    Non at all. Take it or leave it

Market Development Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MarketSource in March 2014.

The interview was quick to hire. I had one interview with the client before even interviewing with Marketsource and then they called to offer me the job without even knowing much about marketsource

Field Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MarketSource.

Respond to employment then their in house recruiters contact you, screen, then video interview, then Regional Manager phone interview then hire, then schedule 14 hours online and class room paid training, then you are in the field work a 24 hour week.

Interview Questions
    • Their data entry in the field is overwhelming! Followup with customers setup and brekdown of selling kiosks and oh yeah clock out before you complete daily data uploads and phone ins!   Answer Question
    No negotiating the 13.00 hourly