MarketSource Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.3

Target Mobile Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MarketSource (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was laid back and simply. It took about 2 days. I wouldn't expect it from a company! You have to sell yourself be confident and yourself you do fine. I was hired on the spot with no job history.

WTL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MarketSource (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Over the phone interview with basic and standard interview questions. Five questions total, interview lasted about 30 minutes. Questions about experience related to the job and how well I work on a team.

Sales Representative, T-mobile Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at MarketSource (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

the interview process was really quick, i filled out an application online and a few days later got a call back. At the time I was away at school and I had my first phone interview and it went really well. Because I was away at school and wasnt available for an in person interview, they let me do a video interview. Shortly after that i got a call for my last interview which was over the phone with the manager and that also went really well. They are very informative and tell you everything up front.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MarketSource in March 2015.

Interview

waited 2 hours for interview because they basically forgot about me. so the interview itself was fairly easy. i waited that long because i really needed another job. i didn't tell them that because it might have looked desperate. i just told them it might have been an unknown opportunity missed.

Interview Questions

• What do you think we do differently than other cell phone sales places?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surprise, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at MarketSource (Surprise, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received email asking for time for interview, due to the company being based out of another state had a phone interview. After phone interview had to wait one day for the drug screening information and the I9 form. After completion of those forms was hired and scheduled in under 1 week.

Interview Questions

• How would you help an upset customer?   1 Answer

Account Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MarketSource (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

2 different interviews by RM and DM. The RM called first to ask questions, very simple straight foward questions. Then waited a couple days to receive call from the DM who then asked questions over the phone didn't have in person interview.

Sales Account Representative Interview

Interview

Very thorough. Asked a lot of questions and expect you to be prepared, naturally. All was very professional and considerate and respectful to me. Treated me fairly and made me feel welcome. Asked some difficult questions, but I like a challenge.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Come prepared.

Target Mobile Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MarketSource in January 2015.

Interview

I revived a call from MS recruiting seeing if i was interested in Target Mobile. Most likely found my resume online. We talked a bit about the job and my past work history. He then told me to do video interview questions. Once after I did that I got accepted for the job but I need to have a second phone interview that would be sent to him as well as the district Manager for the area target mobile i would he hired at. The second interview with the district manager was a similar process of asking me about my work history, sales experience, situational questions about working with guests, basic technology questions. I got accepted on the spot and needed to confirm my hiring with the recruiter i had the first phone interview with.

Interview Questions

• How would you interact with guests to sell a cell phone?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, Base pay + commission

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MarketSource (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was short and brief. They ask you particular questions about your background, but they generally know whether you are hired before you walk in the room. It was a one on one interview, and I felt comfortable in the environment. My manager seemed to really want to get to know who I was, and why I really wanted the job. The one on one was very transparent.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job? What makes you qualified for this job? Where do you see yourself in the next six months in this position?   Answer Question

Wireless Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MarketSource (Saginaw, MI) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview was a long process. Sent my resume in to a craigslist posting. Was called and had an on the spot phone interview which was basically a review of my resume and a test of communication skills, be professional here. I was passed onto a site to do a video interview. 4 questions, I prepared my answers in advance, and did multiple takes. Appear confident, dont stumble, SELL YOURSELF. In an interview, be vain, its all about you after all, brag alot. After this if it was satisfactory, which, just being professional works. After all that I was passed on to an in person interview, asked questions typical of interview process for sales, SELL YOURSELF, APPLY YOUR KNOWLEDGE. I always have been offered the job at ANY interview I have had. I do well at these. Your going to be asked about your goals you achieved and those you did NOT achieve. Know your strengths and weaknesses and sell yourself, be confident. Also I was asked if I could pass a drug test 4 times. So make sure you can.

Interview Questions

• About a goal I had that I did not achieve and what I did about it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.