MarketSource Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015
Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.3

Target Mobile Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MarketSource in October 2014.

Interview

Easy, laid-back, thoughtful. The hiring professional was extremely cool and had a lot of interest in my personality, as well as experience. She asked me to imagine myself on the job in particular scenarios and then asked how I would handle it. It was pretty simple though.

Interview Questions

• What do you find exciting about this job?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at MarketSource in September 2014.

Interview

I submitted a resume online through indeed. Then I received a phone call I was asked a few questions like my experience with the position applied for the reason I chose the company and asked me if I like cell phones and the brand of phone and if I have ever shopped at target? After that I was then sent a email to complete some questions but had to record myself online and sent it back to the hiring personnel. Then I got a call the next day to meet with district manager for a interview. The process is sort of a long one for this position. But it may be worth it I have not start yet. I arrived on time and met with the manager because the district manager was not there yet. The manager told me to sit in the front by the food area and took almost a hour just to come up where I was then called the district manager to let him know I had showed up and then waited until district manager came.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MarketSource (Middle River, MD) in September 2014.

Interview

Started with an over-the-phone interview with someone from the recruiting office, I assume. I did well, so they had me do another interview through an app called JobOn. After reviewing my responses to the questions, i was contacted for available interview times. I met with the manager for my position and had a pretty informal, but clear interview. Even before accepting the offer (I passed the interview), I was clearly told the expectations and responsibilities. Now I'm just waiting on my drug test and background check. Overall, a very professional and clear process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's actually really good pay compared to my previous job, so I didn't need to negotiate. Plus, my schedule worked out well, so I didn't need to make any adjustments.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MarketSource in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, He was nice, he did a good job connecting with me made me feel like a friend, his job is to screen applicants, he asked about salary requirements, and walked thought my resume. I was then sent on a phone interview with the account manager responsible for the client. He asked very basic questions. Tell me about a time you had a goal, how did you reach it? How technical are you when it comes to home theater.

I was declined, they went with an internal candidate

NOTE* the recruiters are very good at giving you a false sense of confidence, they will say things like - your seem like the best candidate and I really like you. But in the end they don't care, they only care about filling the role

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a goal, how did you reach it?   Answer Question

Territory Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

Very warm and semi-informal interview. Finally an employer more interested in your character than anything else. That is what makes a good employee in the long run. Very personal and upfront.
    I really enjoyed this interview and the transparency involved. I felt like I knew what was going on and I was not kept in the dark for a moment. Wonderful company to work for. Excellent package.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses?

Any challenges that you've faced personally or in your career?

Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no opportunity to negotiate.

Account Sales Representative Interview

Interview

real simply went through a phone interview then i received a call back for face to face interview at Starbucks. I arrived on time but He was late I was nervous but did well. He actually gave me interview pointers after the interview and gave me great advice. I ended up getting the job almost a month later.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at MarketSource in August 2014.

Interview

biggest joke on earth really I would go sell on the off ramp of a freeway. You have a better work environment with managers who care and listen. If you are looking to use these folks for your products -RUN and as fast as you can

Leveraged Field Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at MarketSource in August 2014.

Interview

There are 2 gateways to landing this job. There's an interview with a HR representative and if deemed acceptable there is an interview with the Hiring manager. After that the manager can either accept you onto his team or say that they are going to head in another direction.

Technical Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MarketSource in August 2014.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was fun and exciting. Initial interview was a phone interview and 2nd interview is via Skype where I was hired on the spot. Be sure and ready to have high speed internet access and be technology savvy.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, one with the manager of the company as well as the manager of the store location I was applying to. My experience with both interviews went well and they asked me about my past job experiences and how I would be a well suit for the job. My third one was with the district manager and I thought the interview was pretty neutral. That interview lasted for only about 20n minutes and she asked me common job related questions.