MarketSphere

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MarketSphere in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for a Sr. Consultant position in Hyperion Practice and the interview was straight forward. No difficult question, it was straight on what experience I have and what I have done in my projects

Negotiation Details – 1 Week

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MarketSphere.

Interview Details – Made contact with recruiter at college. Did a 1 day interview at office with multiple people. Received offer 2 weeks later and started a 2 months after that.

Interview Question – Do not remember   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was out of college, no leverage to negotiated

Associate Consultant (My Guess) Interview

Associate Consultant (My Guess)
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MarketSphere in April 2012.

Interview Details – Discovered this company at my college's job fair. I was fortunate enough to talk to a hiring manager instead of some lower level associate. Had an interesting conversation with him which led me to the interview. The interview was with 4 different people from 4 different service area. They did not provide me a job description before the interview, even after I asked the HR rep 3 or 4 times. So basically, I was going in without a clue as to what position I was being interviewed for.

Interview Question – Which service area do you see yourself working in this company?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Dallas, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at MarketSphere in March 2012.

Interview Details – Easy, just 2 phone interviews.

Interview Question – How much do you want to make.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I set my price and stuck to it.

Associate Interview

Associate

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at MarketSphere in April 2012.

Interview Details – Very straight forward

Interview Questions

Worked for MarketSphere? Contribute to the Community!