MarketStar Event Manager Interview Questions

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT) in September 2010.

Interview

went into a room with 2 people who got right on their laptops and only looked up to ask a question. I could tell they were on IM and not listening to me. they couldn't really answer any questions I had about the job. I was told there wasn't a really good way to describe what my day to day job would be. I was later told after I had been hired that I did a horrible job and it was hard for them to sit in the room with me.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the questions since they had their heads in the computer the whole time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

nothing, I was told they would get back with me and and they did with a permanent job offer, only to find out 3 months later it was only a temp job.