Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at MarketStar
- Product Specialist (10)
- Market Manager (7)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Brand Advocate (5)
- Google Specialist (5)
- Territory Manager (4)
- Sony Sales Specialist (4)
- Inside Sales Representative IV (3)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Sales (2)
- Inside Sales Account Manager (2)
- Field Representative (2)
- Field Trainer (2)
- Business Intelligence Analyst (2)
- BlackBerry Market Manager (2)
- Sony PC Specialist (2)
- Inside Sales Representative III (2)
- Sony Product Specialist (1)
- Product Specialist/Advocate (1)
- Specialty Sales Specialist (1)
- Tech Specialist (1)
- Client Team (1)
- Human Resource Generalist (1)
- Marketing Automation Manager (1)
- VERIZON Representative (1)
- Brand Ambassador (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- National Event Representative (1)
- Sony Specialist (1)
- Google Chrome Specialist (1)
Inside Sales Representative IV Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at MarketStar.
Put in my resume online. Recruiter called and did a phone interview. Then came in for a face to face. Next day they offered position. I tried to negotiate the salary but they would not move on it. I was out of work so took the position,
Other Interview Reviews for MarketStar
Inside Sales Representative IV InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT) in May 2012.
Applied online and submit an internal application, phone based interview with recruiting then 2 interviews with the current manager.
- Tell me about a time when an upset customer called you with a complaint about a bid. What steps did you take to make sure that the customer still purchased the product? Answer Question
- You will be given occassional opportunities to attend client events where alcohol is provided. Since Marketstar frowns upon employees drinking with clients, will you refrain from offers to drink while in attendance? Answer Question
They told me what the compensation was and said that was the max offered for the position.
Inside Sales Representative IV InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT) in November 2010.
phone interview asking about sales experience and what I would do in certain situations (anything from meeting sales goals to working with difficult people), it lasted about 15 minutes. Went in for an in-person interview. It was a panel interview with three managers from different teams. they wen't over the same type of stuff, but wen't more in-depth and asked about past experiences that proved my answers.
- What have you done as a manager to organize and execute on a specific sales plan? Answer Question