MarketStar

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Sales Specialist Interview

Retail Sales Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at MarketStar in January 2009.

Interview Details – Recruiter found me on Monster, Phone Interview, 1-1 interview, Background Check, Drug Test.
Behavioral Interview - Tell me about a time a customer bought something from you. What do you know about the job?

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were able to sell a client something?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Set salary, they ask you during phone interview if salary is acceptable to you. Some co-worker negotiated to get higher job title. Sometimes they try to just interview you for the job they need next. Clients sometimes need people ASAP, contract might require them to have certain position filled.

Worked for MarketStar? Contribute to the Community!