Marketing Consultants of Orlando

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marketing Consultants of Orlando

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Marketing Consultants of Orlando in July 2014.

I was called for an interview for a full time paid internship. I interviewed and was offered the job but did not accept because it was a door to door sales job.

Interview Questions

It was a door to door sales job.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Marketing Consultants of Orlando in July 2013.

They are constantly interviewing all the time. They pulled my resume from monster.com. Two tier interview, the first is meeting with either the manager or assistant manager. From there you are called back for a second interview in which you are are asked to wear a blue polo and khaki slacks with flat shoes. The second interview they take you out into the field for the day in which you go from door to door knocking on current or former At&t customer trying to change their internet, phone lines and cable to At&t uverse.

Interview Questions
    I went through the training to find that you don't get paid for training but are given a $250 bonus in which you will not make until you have sold 8 At&t uverse packages. You are also mandated to work 6 days a week unless you make 10 sales by friday. Unless you can live without pay for 3 weeks don't bother.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Marketing Consultants of Orlando in March 2013.

When I interviewed it seemed like they were doing a ton of interviewing. I discovered they just opened this location and interviewing a ton of people but hiring on quality. I was selected to come back for a second interview. I enjoyed doing multiple interviews so I could get a good feel for their environment and exactly what was expected.

Interview Questions
    • I was not expecting to have to interact with current customers and clients.   Answer Question
    The team, hiring manager, and Fortune 500 client all have a say in who is offered the position.

Worked for Marketing Consultants of Orlando? Contribute to the Community!