Marketing Consultants of Orlando

Updated Feb 9, 2015

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marketing Consultants of Orlando

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Marketing Consultants of Orlando.

Average interview process. I was brought into a room, was asked questions and was told I will receive call if wanted for a second interview. The second interview required going out in the field, knocking on door to door lying to customers. Work starts at 11am and ends at 9pm.

Door to Door in all weather conditions. 100% commission

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Marketing Consultants of Orlando in January 2015.

Initial interview is very brief, more of a meet and greet. I think getting to the job shadow is more related to your resume and their initial impression of your personality. The second interview, if you are chosen, is a job shadow where you go out on the field with one of the account managers. The job is selling AT&T U-verse packages door to door. During the interview, you are expected to memorize the script for the initial pitch when you knock on someone's door. They want you to be able to recite the script verbatim, as you will be tested on it when you return to the office at the end of the day. The person you are shadowing will be gauging your ability to interact with people, how quickly you pick up on things, and even let you initiate contact with a few prospective customers to see how you sell.

Interview Questions
    • We are rapidly expanding and planning on start additional branches. One of the things we are looking to hire for is someone who may start in a sales role, but has the desire to learn other aspects of the business and eventually manage their own branch. is this something that interests you?   Answer Question

Entry Level Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Marketing Consultants of Orlando in December 2014.

Applied online for office assistant job. Got a call a few days later to set up an interview for either that same day, or later on in the week...I chose the later interview to allow myself time to prepare. Everyone was pretty nice, and the interview was short and simple. The only negative was that the interview questions had nothing to do with what I applied for. I applied to be an assistant but all the interview questions were sales related. I have zero sales experience so i was a bit taken aback. Even though I didn't get the job, it wasn't a totally negative experience.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Marketing Consultants of Orlando.

The hiring and interview process took about 3 weeks. They were all very nice but they were definitely looking for certain things. When I went to the first interview i thought it would be easy but the second interview was challenging. Overall it was a good experience.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I applied in-person – interviewed at Marketing Consultants of Orlando in July 2014.

I was called for an interview for a full time paid internship. I interviewed and was offered the job but did not accept because it was a door to door sales job.

Interview Questions

It was a door to door sales job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Marketing Consultants of Orlando in March 2014.

First encounter was with human resources and then a second interview was with the hiring manager. The third interview was meeting the team and getting to spend a day in the life in my position.

Interview Questions
    • When the company conducts an education and employment background check how dependable and reliable will your past educators and employers rank you and why.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marketing Consultants of Orlando in July 2013.

They are constantly interviewing all the time. They pulled my resume from monster.com. Two tier interview, the first is meeting with either the manager or assistant manager. From there you are called back for a second interview in which you are are asked to wear a blue polo and khaki slacks with flat shoes. The second interview they take you out into the field for the day in which you go from door to door knocking on current or former At&t customer trying to change their internet, phone lines and cable to At&t uverse.

Interview Questions
    I went through the training to find that you don't get paid for training but are given a $250 bonus in which you will not make until you have sold 8 At&t uverse packages. You are also mandated to work 6 days a week unless you make 10 sales by friday. Unless you can live without pay for 3 weeks don't bother.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Marketing Consultants of Orlando in March 2013.

When I interviewed it seemed like they were doing a ton of interviewing. I discovered they just opened this location and interviewing a ton of people but hiring on quality. I was selected to come back for a second interview. I enjoyed doing multiple interviews so I could get a good feel for their environment and exactly what was expected.

Interview Questions
    • I was not expecting to have to interact with current customers and clients.   Answer Question
    The team, hiring manager, and Fortune 500 client all have a say in who is offered the position.