Marketing Consultants of Orlando

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Orlando, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Marketing Consultants of Orlando in July 2014.

Interview Details – I was called for an interview for a full time paid internship. I interviewed and was offered the job but did not accept because it was a door to door sales job.

Interview Question – What are the most effect methods of marketing?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was a door to door sales job.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Marketing Consultants of Orlando in July 2013.

Interview Details – They are constantly interviewing all the time. They pulled my resume from monster.com. Two tier interview, the first is meeting with either the manager or assistant manager. From there you are called back for a second interview in which you are are asked to wear a blue polo and khaki slacks with flat shoes. The second interview they take you out into the field for the day in which you go from door to door knocking on current or former At&t customer trying to change their internet, phone lines and cable to At&t uverse.

Interview Question – Why do you feel you are qualified for this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I went through the training to find that you don't get paid for training but are given a $250 bonus in which you will not make until you have sold 8 At&t uverse packages. You are also mandated to work 6 days a week unless you make 10 sales by friday. Unless you can live without pay for 3 weeks don't bother.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Marketing Consultants of Orlando in March 2013.

Interview Details – When I interviewed it seemed like they were doing a ton of interviewing. I discovered they just opened this location and interviewing a ton of people but hiring on quality. I was selected to come back for a second interview. I enjoyed doing multiple interviews so I could get a good feel for their environment and exactly what was expected.

Interview Question – I was not expecting to have to interact with current customers and clients.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The team, hiring manager, and Fortune 500 client all have a say in who is offered the position.

Worked for Marketing Consultants of Orlando? Contribute to the Community!