Marketing Drive

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marketing Drive

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marketing Drive in January 2011.

I applied for a position listed on their website. A recruiter (based out of CT) called me to setup a phone interview. A few days later we had a 45 minute phone discussion about my experience and resume. She told be she would setup an in person interview for the following week. A week later, I had not heard back from her, I called her and then she finally setup an interview. When I went to the office to interview, their was no one at their front desk to greet me and every employee that walked though the doors just ignored me and walked away. After waiting for awhile the woman who I interviewed with came to get me. We had a very straightforward conversation about the position and my background. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. She promised me they would get back to me by the end of the week. Since I did not hear back from them, I reached back out and my inquires were ignored. I never received a response back from either the Boston office or the recruiter. This was just plain disrespectful. I most likely would not have taken the job anyway, but for a company to just ignore a candidate and not get back to her/him is not okay and it speaks wonders about the company (in a very bad way!).

Interview Questions

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marketing Drive in July 2008.

They had me come in and show my work on the first interview and I was later case studied and tasked with presenting my work to a panel of Marketing Drive employees.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you be an asset to the Marketing Drive culture?   View Answer
    The offer was reasonable. I wish I would have asked for a bit more because I know they would have met my offer.