Marketing Instincts Production Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Temecula, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Marketing Instincts in January 2010.

The interview process was very quick. I applied online and was sent an email 3 days later for a 1:1 first interview. Pretty standard interview questions but with a twist. They sent me home with an email test. I had to write a mock email to a client about their project and explain how we had to change their shipping methods of their products to meet their event date. Can't remember the exact scenario but is wasn't that hard. I received a call 4-5 days after I sent the test email in and was scheduled for a 2nd interview. They offered me the position in the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions
  • Something close to: If you made an error and could fix the problem without management knowing what would you do?   Answer Question
I wasn't able to negotiate much. I got them to come up on their starting salary offer by 5%. I didn't want to go back and forth too much and risk them pulling the offer. Better to accept the offer and negotiate after 6 months or so when you are more valuable to the company I think.

Worked for Marketing Instincts? Contribute to the Community!