Marketing Werks

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Services Intern Interview

Client Services Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Marketing Werks in July 2013.

Interview Details – I was referred by an employee at Marketing Werks. Because of that, I was contacted within 48 hours by HR. The phone interview was very easy, and had no pressure. Then, I was invited into their beautiful office space for an in-person interview.

I met with an HR manager as well as an Account Manager. Another team member was supposed to be present, but we found out at the last minute that she had taken the day off. They premised the interview by saying it would be informal. In my opinion, the first half of the interview was informal and the second half was more formal. By formal, I mean typical interview questions that are meant to throw you off.

I was told that they might bring me back in to meet other people in the office, but I was contacted the very next week and told that a candidate with better qualifications and background was chosen for the internship.

Interview Question – When did you find that your biggest strength was actually a weakness?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Marketing Werks.

Interview Details – I had three interviews - one phone, two face-to-face. I spoke with the intern recruiter in chicago first, then met my direct manager and finally the director of the program. Questions were typical for an interview. Everyone was friendly, which made it easier through the process. An offer was made a few short days later by phone.

Interview Question – There are times where there's a lot of pressure from the client, do you feel prepared to handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Very Easy Interview

Student Brand Ambassador Interview

Student Brand Ambassador
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Marketing Werks in August 2011.

Interview Details – Process was pretty standard. Completed application through school website. Contacted a few weeks later for a phone interview with someone in the Chicago office. A few days later was offered the job.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in marketing?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Tour Coordinator Interview

Tour Coordinator
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Marketing Werks in January 2009.

Interview Details – online app essay 2 interviews in person

Interview Question – all easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation unless you have worked with them before

FiOS Specialist Interview

FiOS Specialist
Bronx, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Marketing Werks.

Interview Details – First interview was on telephone second was with your coach. Telephone interview was very unprofessional. I am very good at what I do. She still told me, "ehh You didn't get me but I guess it was good enough."

Interview Question – None were difficult. All you had to do was sell her Fios   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non existent. Take it or leave it!

Fios Sales Specialist Interview

Fios Sales Specialist
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Marketing Werks in June 2011.

Interview Details – an initial interview via telephone with HR person. A second interview with a person who was filling in for the team lead. I wastold that I would be getting a call from the actual team lead and get passed on for the final interview. Nada

Interview Question – why for the shift in career   View Answer

Tour Manager Interview

Tour Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Marketing Werks in August 2012.

Interview Details – I did an initial phone screen with an HR recruiter, then was passed on to a position-specific employee. Next, I did a phone interview with a member of the product team. They phoned me to offer me the position a few days later.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult. Due to the nature of the product, there were a few questions regarding interaction with the press and how best to handle media inquiries.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The rate of pay offered was very low, with no benefits. There was very little wiggle room to negotiate the rate of pay, but I managed to receive a very small increase.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Marketing Werks.

Interview Details – Not ready on time. Left me waiting for over 1 hr . confused about actual interview time.

Interview Question – to explain detailed questions when person looked disinterested   Answer Question

Worked for Marketing Werks? Contribute to the Community!