Marketo

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Marketo in June 2013.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and then an in-house interview with the team. Generally speaking they were friendly and the questions were challenging. I also felt like they each had a good level of passion for what they did and pride in their product. However, a couple of things rubbed me the wrong way. First, one gentleman was on his laptop chatting while interviewing me. I was sure he wasn't just taking interview notes because he would smile and giggle while looking at his screen. Second, I'm not surprised anymore when I have a phone interview and never hear back. But if I come into the office for a half day of interviews, it would be nice to at the very least pull the trigger on a generic email letting me know they've moved on to other candidates. I tried following up a couple times but never received a response. Unfortunately that all left me with a very poor impression of their product team and general professionalism.

Interview Question – Be prepared for a brain teaser   Answer Question

Worked for Marketo? Contribute to the Community!