Marketo
www.marketo.com San Mateo, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Marketo Reference Program Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Reference Program Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Reference Program Senior Marketing Manager
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Marketo in February 2012.

Interview Details – After several very good telephone interviews with extremely positive feedback from the internal HR recruiter, I was asked to travel to HQ for 4 in person interviews. They were overall quite basic, a lot of what was covered on the phone. There were a few that asked more difficult, such as scenario questions (here's the situation, what would you do?). Overall I didn't get a good vibe on chemistry from 2 of the 4 interviewers. Therefore I wasn't sad that I didn't get an offer, I wouldn't have accepted. The offices were so crammed with desk after desk and everyone on the phone, and it seemed like a loud boiler room. I didn't get a good feeling about the work vibe there. I don't know how those people do their jobs with all of the noise of a tightly packed floor. They spun this as "we work together."

The worst part was, I never heard a word back from anyone there, despite the verbal promise that "we will give you feedback in the next 2 days." That's bad karma. Also, it took them 1 month to reimburse my travel expenses (not 10 days as promised).

Interview Question – Explain the breadth of all that Marketo does.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marketo

Worked for Marketo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marketo Reference Program Senior Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Marketo employees and interview candidates.