Markit Java Developer Interview Questions

3.5

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Markit (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

First I had telephonic interview and after 2 days was invited for F2F at London office. In F2F, interviewer just rushed with defined list of questions. I was surprised when the interviewer mentioned he has heard of Agile but don't know what it is. Then he started asking some finance questions and formulas like compound interest. I wasn't impressed with the questions and interviewer's attitude. He seemed like working in his own world and disconnected from what is going on in outside market. I had almost decided during the course of interview and I certainly don't want to work here and not at all for this fellow.

Interview Questions

• Made some hole in the paper and asked how it can be folded into 2 sections such that both have equal area.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Markit

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Markit (London, England (UK)) in October 2010.

Interview

Combination of technical questions, career questions and mathematical puzzles

Interview Questions

• How would you measure 4 litres of water if you have 3 litre and 5 litre canisters?   5 Answers