Markit

Relevance Date Difficulty

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Markit in February 2013.

Interview Details – First I had telephonic interview and after 2 days was invited for F2F at London office. In F2F, interviewer just rushed with defined list of questions. I was surprised when the interviewer mentioned he has heard of Agile but don't know what it is. Then he started asking some finance questions and formulas like compound interest. I wasn't impressed with the questions and interviewer's attitude. He seemed like working in his own world and disconnected from what is going on in outside market. I had almost decided during the course of interview and I certainly don't want to work here and not at all for this fellow.

Interview Question – Made some hole in the paper and asked how it can be folded into 2 sections such that both have equal area.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Java Developer Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Markit in October 2010.

Interview Details – Combination of technical questions, career questions and mathematical puzzles

Interview Question – How would you measure 4 litres of water if you have 3 litre and 5 litre canisters?   View Answers (4)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Markit

Worked for Markit? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Markit Java Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Markit employees and interview candidates.