Markit

Markit Project Manager Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Markit.

Initial contact with the HR team was superb, with regular and informative communication.

Interviews were scheduled with six different team leads initially, more were added later as well as a member of the executive team for final sign off. The interviews were short, two people at a time, back to back three in a row on my first visit. A second visit was the same format with fewer total people only a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • I breezed through this interview, there were no difficult questions as the interviewing team leads did not seem to have a specific format or any interview training. If anything I was impressed by their lack of preparedness when hiring someone at almost a six figure range.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Markit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Markit in February 2013.

I had two phone interviews - one with a recruiter and one with a team member in my department. Then, I had two back-to-back multi-person on-site interviews, each lasting about 30-40 minutes. The people who interviewed me were all senior project managers working with different client groups, which was nice, because I felt like they got a more well-rounded picture of my skills and experience.

Interview Questions
    • I was surprised they asked me my current salary, which I guess is relevant, but threw me of guard. They clearly explained that they were looking for three areas of expertise, and that they weighed all candidates based on those areas, but weren't necessarily looking for someone in with high marks in all three, or weighted averages or anything like that.   Answer Question
    They made me a very appropriate offer - I did not even have to counter or haggle, which I appreciated. The benefits package was also way more amazing than I expected, and seemed to be designed for long-term retention.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Markit in January 2010.

Varies but is usually done in a hiring fair style.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about your experience in Finance, Technology, and Project Management/Account Management.   Answer Question
    There wasn't much room to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Markit in May 2009.

Relatively laid back, non-specific questions about the position. Main focus of the interview was around my background, previous work experience, views on running a project.

Interview Questions
    Negotiations were possible, and was able to negotiate a higher salary.