Markit Sales Support Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Markit in March 2013.

The first interview was just with HR, and she asked standard questions such as "why do you want to work at Markit", strengths and weaknesses etc. That went well and she had me go back the next day to meet with the hiring manager. The HR lady said to ask for her again, but she was not in the office, and no one else told the hiring manager that I was there. When I mentioned it to the receptionist at the scheduled interview time, she pretty much just blew me off. So I'm not sure if the hiring manager assumed I was late, but the assistant came to the front 15 minutes into the scheduled time to look for me. I think they are somewhat disorganized and the HR lady definitely had an attitude.

Interview Questions

Worked for Markit? Contribute to the Community!