Marks Paneth

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marks Paneth.

I filled out a application and was contacted to have a interview with hiring personnel. She was very cordial, standard questions on experience, problem solving skills and aspirations for the future.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to provide two specific cases on problem solving that I wasn't ready for.   Answer Question

I decided I didn't want to pursue a accounting career.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Marks Paneth.

Pretty straight forward, got the interview on a referral. No trick questions, someone from HR just kind of goes through your resume and asks about your experience.

Didn't negotiate

Accounting and Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marks Paneth in February 2012.

It was a very laid back interview. Met with both HR personnel as they reviewed my resume and told me about the job. I was expecting more but it was just a casual chat about what I have done so far and what the job consisted of.

Interview Questions
    • How do your past experiences help or are going to help you in this specific job field.   Answer Question
    n/a

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marks Paneth in January 2010.

Very short and sweet, I strongly agree with their procedures, they are not biased on the interview.