Marks Paneth

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Marks Paneth in January 2010.

Interview Details – Very short and sweet, I strongly agree with their procedures, they are not biased on the interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Accounting Intern Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Marks Paneth.

Interview Details – I filled out a application and was contacted to have a interview with hiring personnel. She was very cordial, standard questions on experience, problem solving skills and aspirations for the future.

Interview Question – I was asked to provide two specific cases on problem solving that I wasn't ready for.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I decided I didn't want to pursue a accounting career.

Audit Intern Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Marks Paneth.

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward, got the interview on a referral. No trick questions, someone from HR just kind of goes through your resume and asks about your experience.

Interview Question – Nothing particularly difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Accounting and Tax Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Marks Paneth in February 2012.

Interview Details – It was a very laid back interview. Met with both HR personnel as they reviewed my resume and told me about the job. I was expecting more but it was just a casual chat about what I have done so far and what the job consisted of.

Interview Question – How do your past experiences help or are going to help you in this specific job field.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Marks Paneth? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marks Paneth interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Marks Paneth employees and interview candidates.