Marlabs

Average Difficulty
22 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Marlabs.

Interview Details – Seeking a software development position that leverages and aggrandize my technical skills, knowledge and experience, contributing to the organization while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.Seeking a software development position that leverages and aggrandize my technical skills, knowledge and experience, contributing to the organization while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.

Interview Question – Seeking a software development position that leverages and aggrandize my technical skills, knowledge and experience, contributing to the organization while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.   Answer Question

Full Time Java Developer Interview

Full Time Java Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Marlabs in May 2014.

Interview Details – They actively called me and gave me an phone interview, the interview focused on Java or OOP basics such as how to change all letters in a string from little to cap, what is polymorphism, ... etc. I declined later interviews/offers because at that time I don't want to locate to NJ, so I can't really say anything detail about the company.

Reason for Declining – I don't want to locate to NJ at that time

Interviewed at Marlabs

Interview Details – I applied software engineer in Hadoop, first step is phone interview, ask some general questions, talk about resume, and related experience. They said, there is another phone technical interview ( like java and hadoop questions )in two days, but nobody called me.

Very Easy Interview

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Programmer/Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Marlabs in April 2014.

Interview Details – It is only a phone interview. Asked some my personal background, and described the position and salary.Just some simple questions. The HR is very kind, it is a happy talk. But before taking jobs, there is a 3 month training , during the training period, work as part-time. Then you will get the project, to work full-time.

Interview Question – Questions are all about personal background.   Answer Question

Jersey City, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Marlabs.

Interview Details – HR person to see communication and then recruiter for technical.

Negotiation Details – Bonue

Programmer/Analyst Contractor Interview

Programmer/Analyst Contractor

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Marlabs.

Interview Details – I am a graduate seeking for a job.

They just give me a call asking me some basic questions like name, school and when to graduate. They don't ask any technical questions.

Interview Question – No...The questions are quite basic.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Marlabs

Interview Details – This company SUCKS!!! They scheduled an interview with me and I didn't get a call at the time we scheduled. Nor they gave an explanation even after I sent am email to inquire what was going on. Thinking about low salary, frequent relocation, and this time, Marlabs makes the worst company in my interview experience ever.

Very Easy Interview

Programmer Analyst

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Marlabs in June 2013.

Interview Details – My first interview was with a recruiter. The recruiter simply presented the company, the position, and scheduled an interview with an engineer.

The interview with the engineer was worrying. It was at most 15 minutes, with very short questions. No comments on my answers were given, and I felt that the engineer was really bored.

I got an offer a few days later, with only 2 days to think about it.

Interview Question – - What's inheritance?
- What's an interface?
- What's a constructor?
- What's an exception?
- What's dynamic binding?
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – With such an inefficient interview process, I had serious doubt on the professionalism of the company and my potential colleagues competence.

Programmer Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Marlabs in June 2013.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview

Interview Question – None were unexpected. It was related to my resume   Answer Question

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Programmer/Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Marlabs.

Interview Details – Campus recruiting and phone interview

Interview Question – Talk about the ERP system   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marlabs

Worked for Marlabs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marlabs interview questions and advice. All 22 interview reviews posted anonymously by Marlabs employees and interview candidates.