Marriott Accounting Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015

3.3

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Marriott (Bethesda, MD) in June 2012.

Interview

Had 3 interviews and never heard back. I would have expected more from Marriott than to simply never call again. I think it would have been appropriate to at least let the candidate know, that they are not in the running anymore. Hopefully the rest of the organization has better manners.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Marriott (Bethesda, MD) in January 2007.

Interview

Two phone interviews and then interview on-site with 4 people.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Marriott (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

After my application,I was called for interview which I reschedule because of my availability.the interviewer was friendly and nice.she made me feel comfortable which help me to answer all the question without fretting.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I have ever been given a deadline and how I went about it?   Answer Question