Marriott
3.6 of 5 1,175 reviews
www.marriott.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Marriott Assistant Executive Housekeeping Supervisor Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jan 22, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Executive Housekeeping Supervisor Interview

Assistant Executive Housekeeping Supervisor
Canton, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Marriott in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process went easy, I was greeted by the Executive Housekeeper and the AGM, who were both very nice and thorough with the job description. They interviewed me off of a company standard questionnaire, and proceeded to ask me the normal questions about how I would handle certain situations, and how I function a s a team player. I then went on a tour through the property and was shown the rooms and the public areas, as well as met a few of the employees. I sat back down with the ladies and discussed availability and transportation. The AGM then told me I would be notified of a conformation of a background check and told me I would be notified 5-7 days of the results.

Interview Question – "What mistake have you made in the past, and what did you do to fix it?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, but an hourly rate and after 90 days and a 3% increase plus benefits.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marriott

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marriott Assistant Executive Housekeeping Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Marriott employees and interview candidates.