Marriott

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Assistant Executive Housekeeping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marriott in January 2014.

The interview process went easy, I was greeted by the Executive Housekeeper and the AGM, who were both very nice and thorough with the job description. They interviewed me off of a company standard questionnaire, and proceeded to ask me the normal questions about how I would handle certain situations, and how I function a s a team player. I then went on a tour through the property and was shown the rooms and the public areas, as well as met a few of the employees. I sat back down with the ladies and discussed availability and transportation. The AGM then told me I would be notified of a conformation of a background check and told me I would be notified 5-7 days of the results.

Interview Questions
  • "What mistake have you made in the past, and what did you do to fix it?"   View Answer
There was no negotiation, but an hourly rate and after 90 days and a 3% increase plus benefits.