Marriott

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marriott in June 2008.

Interviewing with Marriott was very pleasant. The process was very easy, and fun. While the salary for the job would have been very small, I really thought that I would be a good fit at Marriott. After the offer came I was not surprised as Marriott hires from a wide range of ages, abilities, etc.

Interview Questions
  • If you could be anywhere in the world where would you choose to exist?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericton, NB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericton, NB (Canada)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Marriott.

I had a telephone interview and then person to person interview that went really really well,,,awesome interview.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marriott in February 2009.

First you have to take a typing test (40 words per minute mininum.) Then they ask you questions about personality (multiple choice) and there were also questions about where you have travelled to. The most unusal part was that you had to read a paragraph describing a hotel aloud, then they ask you questions about it. Like, Did the hotel have a pool? What street was it on?

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an upset customer?   View Answer

Customer Service Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marriott in February 2008.

Went to a job fair and filled out application. They then divided people up to interview with dept. managers in the areas they applied to. I was in customer service. I met with two different managers, one right after the other. Basically going over my resume to see where I would best fit. Then they did drug swab at same location. Called within a few days with offer.

Interview Questions

I received a better offer in another industry.