Marriott

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Ana, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Marriott in June 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewing with Marriott was very pleasant. The process was very easy, and fun. While the salary for the job would have been very small, I really thought that I would be a good fit at Marriott. After the offer came I was not surprised as Marriott hires from a wide range of ages, abilities, etc.

Interview Question – If you could be anywhere in the world where would you choose to exist?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Fredericton, NB (Canada)

I applied in-person and interviewed at Marriott.

Interview Details – I had a telephone interview and then person to person interview that went really really well,,,awesome interview.

Customer Service

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Marriott in February 2009.

Interview Details – First you have to take a typing test (40 words per minute mininum.) Then they ask you questions about personality (multiple choice) and there were also questions about where you have travelled to. The most unusal part was that you had to read a paragraph describing a hotel aloud, then they ask you questions about it. Like, Did the hotel have a pool? What street was it on?

Interview Question – How would you handle an upset customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Marriott in February 2008.

Interview Details – Went to a job fair and filled out application. They then divided people up to interview with dept. managers in the areas they applied to. I was in customer service. I met with two different managers, one right after the other. Basically going over my resume to see where I would best fit. Then they did drug swab at same location. Called within a few days with offer.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I received a better offer in another industry.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marriott

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marriott Customer Service interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Marriott employees and interview candidates.