Marriott

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, AR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, AR

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marriott in September 2011.

My initial contact was with the AGM. I was responding to a networking lead. I was given the business card for the sales manager. I made contact and received a phone interview the same day. I scheduled a personal interview the following day. This interview lasted a little over an hour. It involved both the GM and Sales Manager. They did most of the talking and outlined the expectations of the position and the work culture. I believe that this company has very high expectations for the DOS position, and that the work culture is very much like a family.

Interview Questions
  • How would you position yourself to gain access to a decision maker for a national corporation so that you could negotiate a corporate rate for our hotel?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Marriott in July 2010.

First met with the GM, then went back and met with the Regional HR Director, then went for a 3rd in person interview with the Regional GM and another properties DOS.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel your last Director did as a leader?   View Answer