Marriott

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Housekeeper

I applied in-person and interviewed at Marriott.

Interview Details – Applied in person, I talk directly to housekeeping hiring manager, no difficult question was asked only tell me about yourself and work history. Signed a background check paper but I'm still waiting for the result, it's been 2 weeks and a half but still haven't got a call from them

Interview Question – Nothing difficult   Answer Question

Rochester, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Marriott in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online with Resume...A few weeks later HR called me I was given a brief telephone interview and then asked to come in the next day. When I came in I had to fill out another application (no biggie) and then waited for the manager to interview me, She was very easy going and polite the interview consisted of past scenarios and future ones the interview lasted about 25-30 minutes.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your past jobs?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary is non negotiable I was told off the bat in the phone interview how much I would be making if offered employment but was told after 3 months you are eligible for a raise!

Miami, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Marriott in January 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty good organize but after the interviewer saw how much i was making in New York, she asked "is that for real ?"

Interview Question – Money moneeey there is a huge difference in salaries between the north states and the south states (even in the same company)   Answer Question

Rochester, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Marriott in July 2009.

Interview Details – Started off really basic, just the simple questions. It worked on my benefit to know information about the company before hand. (which is something everyone should do before they go to an interview). Lasted 30minutes+

Interview Question – What does honesty mean to you ?   Answer Question

Williamsburg, VA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Marriott in May 2008.

Interview Details – I was not interviewed through this company, but through an international agency

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Marriott in October 2011.

Interview Details – all questions were situation based & on the job interview (room check) was part of the interview with the rooms director

Interview Question – describe a situation how u helped a colleague   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marriott

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marriott Housekeeping interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Marriott employees and interview candidates.