Marriott Housekeeping Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2014

2.0

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Housekeeping Interview

It was a smooth process and I loved the professionalism with what I was treated with. They are all about customer satisfaction and they make sure the inform new employees about it.

smooth process

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott

Housekeeper Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Marriott in August 2014.

I applied for the position online and was eventually called on the phone. The screening process took awhile (a couple weeks I think), so don't be discouraged if you apply and aren't called in for an interview right away. On the phone I was asked a few basic interview questions, and then asked to come in for an interview the following Monday. The interview itself wasn't too bad. The guy asked mostly situation-based questions (Describe a time when __, then explain what you did and what the results were...). My interviewer was very professional and polite.

Interview Questions
    • What has been your favorite customer service moment?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Duluth, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Marriott.

Interview took place within the common area. Didn't last too long and was offered the job on the spot. Questions were not that hard, just basic interview questions. More of a conversation setting.

Housekeeper Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Marriott.

Applied in person, I talk directly to housekeeping hiring manager, no difficult question was asked only tell me about yourself and work history. Signed a background check paper but I'm still waiting for the result, it's been 2 weeks and a half but still haven't got a call from them

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Marriott in July 2012.

Applied online with Resume...A few weeks later HR called me I was given a brief telephone interview and then asked to come in the next day. When I came in I had to fill out another application (no biggie) and then waited for the manager to interview me, She was very easy going and polite the interview consisted of past scenarios and future ones the interview lasted about 25-30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    Salary is non negotiable I was told off the bat in the phone interview how much I would be making if offered employment but was told after 3 months you are eligible for a raise!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Marriott in January 2010.

Pretty good organize but after the interviewer saw how much i was making in New York, she asked "is that for real ?"

Interview Questions
    • Money moneeey there is a huge difference in salaries between the north states and the south states (even in the same company)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Marriott in July 2009.

Started off really basic, just the simple questions. It worked on my benefit to know information about the company before hand. (which is something everyone should do before they go to an interview). Lasted 30minutes+

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Williamsburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Marriott in May 2008.

I was not interviewed through this company, but through an international agency

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Marriott in October 2011.

all questions were situation based & on the job interview (room check) was part of the interview with the rooms director

Interview Questions
    • describe a situation how u helped a colleague   View Answer

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!