Marriott

Updated Nov 9, 2014
Updated Nov 9, 2014

3.2

Intern Interview

The position calls for a highly motivated individual, who wants to build or further a career as an analyst. The candidate should possess excellent communication and writing skills and be a quick and creative thinker, who is eager to learn and easily coached. In addition, 2+ years of experience gained from a market research or consulting firm, a market intelligence division of an IT company, or a public cloud provider would be beneficial.

Other Interview Reviews for Marriott

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Marriott in April 2014.

Three interviewers (panel), go through the STAR process. Situation, Task, Action and Results.

1. You apply online
    2. You receive a call
    3. If you passed the phone interview, proceed to face-to-face interview
    4. Panel interview
    5. Offer/No Offer

Interview Questions
    None. Hourly wage is set.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marriott.

The process is quite standard. Time and location preference are the first part. Willingness to be relocated, and flexible is always appreciated. Standard BI questions, including strength and weakness, teamwork, ability to solve problem, leadership skills, interpersonal skills and how to deal pressure. Related experience are highly recommended, at least customer service experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisonburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisonburg, VA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Marriott in February 2014.

Almost all interviews for Marriott are the STAR interview. They take longer than the should to let you know if you got the job. The week before you start they will contact you with all the information you will need to start and information about getting your drug test

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you gave excellent customer service and how you did it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marriott in June 2011.

intensive

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marriott in May 2012.

I had to present myself and my skills and the the manager asked me view questions

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience in the hotel industry?   View Answer